Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Kirk Cousins an Interception Machine?

RiverboatGambler

If one more person says cousins is as good as RG, they need to be banned forever.....

Holy ****!!

You my friend are a true idiot...quit posting.

RG is our Qb, get the **** over it

I appreciate the insults, read my post little guy and you will see I am not on board with either QB! However, RGIII has an opportunity to 1) stay healthy and 2) prove he is answer. Still has a losing record, he just looks better doing it.

What do u mean, half this board says he's the man of the future...what r u watching?? Number 10 should be traded!!! Hahahahahhahahahaha

I like RG3 too man. But gloating and throwing insults to other posters and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nevermind. Not cool at all.

So how many days till someone tells us Cousins is set to become the next Aaron Rodgers and has elite talent.

I love how quickly people who have been jocking cousins like they owe him money are all of a sudden acting like they're not "on board with him" (as if a sudden change of attitude should make everyone magically forget the over reactions of the past month)

So how many days till someone tells us Cousins is set to become the next Aaron Rodgers and has elite talent.

I love how quickly people who have been jocking cousins like they owe him money are all of a sudden acting like they're not "on board with him" (as if a sudden change of attitude should make everyone magically forget the over reactions of the past month)

I'll gladly admit i was wrong.

my **** stinks too dude lol

Still not sold on griff doing much this season but it's clear that Kirk is turribad when it counts

why do people take this stuff so srsly lol cmon bro relax

ZRagone I have no clue what to say about Kirk man. But, I think i've seen enough though. This was another multiple INT game in 3 games. 7 to be exact. I honestly don't know what to say.

I have been optimistic that the real KC was the one playing the Eagles, Jags, etc. Obviously, that was not the case and I was wrong. However, I will not apologize for wanting better QB play for the Redskins. If that means RGIII proves it or someone else (not KC), I just want this team to start winning again!

Archived