Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Kirk Cousins an Interception Machine?

RiverboatGambler

KC may be in trouble today of proving this thread right. AZ has a ton of playmakers in that secondary. 

That is exactly what worries me. And they're fast too. I hope not though.

I dont think KC proves this thread right, I think he does just the opposite and plays great today.  I believe the Giant game was not indicitive to who KC is.  Today, the offense rolls and we get a "W".

Got to have Faith!!

God I hope you're right Rskins06. I have faith though. I hope :) I do agree with you though as far as the Giants game goes. I don't think Kirk will have another game like that. Well..........I hope not LOL! BRAVESONTHEWARPATH93 hit a nerve with his post about Arizona secondary. That has me a little worried. :(

That is exactly what worries me. And they're fast too. I hope not though.

God I hope you're right Rskins06. I have faith though. I hope :) I do agree with you though as far as the Giants game goes. I don't think Kirk will have another game like that. Well..........I hope not LOL! BRAVESONTHEWARPATH93 hit a nerve with his post about Arizona secondary. That has me a little worried. :(

Well, it is Sunday, no better day to have a little faith! Maybe a little hope too!

I think this premise is a little overblown.  If not for the Giant game, this thread probably wouldn't exist.  He has 7 TDs, only 1 INT in every game this year that wasn't that one.  And two of those other games were against two first place teams.  It was about a 10 play stretch in the Giant game that went completely off the rails.

What the **** was that!

Lmfaooooo cousins sucks. All you dick heads who wanted him over RG3 need to shut the **** up. He is who he is. Turnover machine can't win games.

STFU!! Last I checked, BOTH OUR QBs can't win ****! I'm so tired of defending both our loser QBs!

My apologies for that response. Frustration got me. Speaking of which, a pick six! Damn!!

I am all in for McCoy.

If one more person says cousins is as good as RG, they need to be banned forever.....

Holy ****!!

What the **** was that!

STFU!! Last I checked, BOTH OUR QBs can't win ****! I'm so tired of defending both our loser QBs!

My apologies for that response. Frustration got me. Speaking of which, a pick six! Damn!!

I am all in for McCoy.

You my friend are a true idiot...quit posting.

RG is our Qb, get the **** over it

Archived