Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants at Redskins week! Been awhile since I've posted

Tom [Giants fan]

Haven't been around much lately but how could I not show up this week?  

I am not sure what the Giants are yet.  They have improved each week offensively.  I am hoping for good things from here on out but it is too early in a new system.  

The defense has its best LB'ing corp in a long time although Beason is fighting an injury.  

I really thought the Redskins were going to beat the Eagles.  Loved Jackson's little mock celebration. Not sure how healthy he is though.  To be honest, Cousins scares me more than RG III does.  He is a pure pocket passing QB and is very accurate.  He doesn't seem to get rattled.

This is going to be a great game.  I hate that it is on Thursday Night but they both are on a short week. Huge game for both teams as is every divisional game.

Won't wish you guys luck as usual but definitely for an injury free game for both teams!  Will be back after the game regardless of outcome.

To be honest, Cousins scares me more than RG III does.  He is a pure pocket passing QB and is very accurate.  He doesn't seem to get rattled.

So you're not walking around grinning like it's been reported by a few on here?

I've honestly not watched much Giants football since the preseason.  I still follow Dan Graziano on twitter even though he isn't the "NFC East Blogger" for espn anymore... and he is thick with sarcasm about the team.  So that's either good for the Redskins or comes with years of dealing with fans like us on message boards all day.

I will say that the kid from Syracuse looked sharp in pre-season and your offensive line seems to run block well.  So hopefully we can put ya'll in some passing situations.

Here's to no injuries!

Good to see you round here Tom.  Good luck this year against non NFC teams and during the Bye.   ;)   Seriously, how are you feeling about your Giants?  Admittedly I haven't watched much of their games, but what are their strengths and weaknesses from what you've seen so far this year?  Interested in your take if you're up to it?  

Yo Tom ... welcome back!  I used to live in the Apple and attended many games in the old Meadowlands Stadium ... over the years I always felt the Gints had a hex on things and usually came up with the big plays to kill the Skins especially during the LT years.  The only exception was in '91 when mark Rypien and Gary Clark did you guys in.    

Tomorrow's game is shaping up as special ... more so for Skins than the Blue ... because if KC has his 3rd good game in a row ... all hell will break out on this Board.

Good luck Buddy ... or, may the luckier team win.

You could tell what "experts" actually watch the games this year by how they have written about Eli Manning.

He not only looked good in week 3, but week 2 as well. Getting rid of the ball quick and to the right people.

There will no easy games in the NFC East this year for any team.

You are right, there are no easy games in the NFC East.  Philly looks good (well, there offense looks really good) and the rest are kind of muddled together in the middle.  As of now, you have to consider Philly the leaders, but that can change fast.

Tomorrow night will be interesting, losing team goes to 1-3 and may be tough going rest of season.  Here's to the Redskins putting together a solid game (Offense, Defense, ST) and showing us how good they can be.

HTTR!!!

oh, so if he has the opportunity to intercept a pass to cruz, you want biggers to move away from cruz and not intercept it at all? personally i would want the interception. :)

Good luck tom, but not too much! :lol:

My dude if EJ Biggers is anywhere close to Victor Cruz, it's going to be a long completion mixed with a very long night.

dont think like that! You gotta believe in our redskins players to make the right play and make interceptions!! come on!!!

I won't think like that.  I'm going to share the same enthusiasm just like you are.  We are going whooooop the GMEN tomorrow night!  Although I have Rashad Jennings in all 3 fantasy leagues, we are dominant against the run.  Force Eli to passing?  That's like a clown show.

I've always been ok with the Giants. I played high-school football against Ahmad Bradshaw when he was at Graham High in SW Virginia. Granted he isn't in NYC anymore...I started to pull for them as a secondary team when he was and still follow them to some degree.  

That being said....I hope the Skins trounce you guys this week! :)

Redskins: 38

Giants: 17

Archived