Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants at Redskins week! Been awhile since I've posted

Tom [Giants fan]

If I see EJ Biggers even close to Victor Cruz tomorrow I'm going to start screaming.

Start screaming then, that's probably going to happen for most of the night.  It's either that or put practice squad Chase Minnifield on him.  We only have 4 healthy corners.  I suppose we could move Amerson around, but Haslett wanted the starting corners to stick to specific sides.

I could be wrong, but I thought they were gonna put Breeland on Cruz tonight. I would think Biggers is gonna be moved around quite a bit. Reports have been that Cruz has been giddy over playing against a rookie. Would love to see Bashaud shut him up fast. Regardless though, to me the keys tonight are keeping Kirk off the floor, feed Alf, and breathe down Eli's neck every time that offense gets on the field.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone.  Went into a bit of depression when I lost my job and stressed over how to pay bills.  Have a job now making less money but the credit companies are trying to work with me. 

The Giants winning last week picked up my spirits a bit and time for me to move on from the depression.  Looking forward to the game tonight.  I will be back win or lose for the Giants.  Probably tomorrow though.

NO INJURIES!

LET'S GO GIANTS!!

Archived