Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Ryan Fitzpatrick and E.J. Manuel are already on the "hot seat."

Schefter said that the feeling in league circles is that Ryan Mallett will reach the 40 percent of snaps clause in the Patriots trade sooner rather than later. Fitzpatrick does benefit from a soft early-season schedule, as the Texans face WAS, OAK, NYG, BUF and DAL in the first five weeks. As for the Manuel situation, Schefter's note that the Bills are "not afraid to pull the trigger" on a switch to Kyle Orton is merely confirming what's blatantly obvious: Buffalo knows E.J. isn't it as their franchise quarterback.

As for the Manuel situation, Schefter's note that the Bills are "not afraid to pull the trigger" on a switch to Kyle Orton is merely confirming what's blatantly obvious: Buffalo knows E.J. isn't it as their franchise quarterback.

Wow, and people say WE have draft issues.

Just heard on EPSN that Moss is inactive today.

Good grief...he must be receiver #6 then?

Either that or it's because he doesn't play ST and can't help unless he's starting.  Sucks for Santana.

Huh. Interesting, Trent over Griffin.

I actually thought Trent said some pretty un-leader like things this offseason that made me think he was reading into his own press clippings too much or whatever. For instance, dismissing the practices with the Pats and saying he "didn't learn anything".

Rich Tandler ‏@Rich_TandlerCSN 14m

Also active for an NFL game for 1st time: Murphy, Breeland, Grant, Gabe Miller, Tress Way

Can't wait to see these guys in action!

Huh. Interesting, Trent over Griffin.

I actually thought Trent said some pretty un-leader like things this offseason that made me think he was reading into his own press clippings too much or whatever. For instance, dismissing the practices with the Pats and saying he "didn't learn anything".

I think Trent was the captain last year too, wasn't he?  If not, he was the year before, and then the team voted Griffin to be a captain during the season.

I wouldn't read too much into his quote.  He's been playing for, what, 5 seasons now?  If he had learned something new at this point, then I would think he's not been doing his job very well.  Or at least he hasn't been studying it much.  For the tackle, I assume once you learn the techniques, you're pretty much good.  There's only so many ways to rush the passer.

Chris Cooley @thecooleyzone 2m

Can't wait for 1 o'clock. Hail to the redskins! Let's get a win man!

Can't wait to see these guys in action!

I think Trent was the captain last year too, wasn't he?  If not, he was the year before, and then the team voted Griffin to be a captain during the season.

I wouldn't read too much into his quote.  He's been playing for, what, 5 seasons now?  If he had learned something new at this point, then I would think he's not been doing his job very well.  Or at least he hasn't been studying it much.  For the tackle, I assume once you learn the techniques, you're pretty much good.  There's only so many ways to rush the passer.

Trent's been a captain for almost his entire time here, I think...

Also, OLB Brian Orakpo and RB Alfred Morris have been selected by HC Jay Gruden as additional captains for this week. #WASvsHOU #HTTR

Your #Redskins 2014 season captains: OT Trent Williams (offense), CB DeAngelo Hall (defense) & LB Adam Hayward (special teams). #HTTR

Let's try the Helu quote again. On the blocked punt: "I didn't do my job." ...Weird spellcheck issue.

hahhahaaaaa Jaden Buchanan ‏@jadenb23  2m

I am no longer a Dallas Cowboy fan.

I think I going to RT myself "Ahhh the relief that Romo is an idiot comforts my mind. #httr"

Clean up, Taffer is going to be on a head hunt. 

Press Release: Game Notes - The Stadium http://es.redskins.com/topic/381920-press-release-game-notes/ 

my convo with my Dallas loving nephew....wow another INT. hahaaa

• him.... Cousins will give you consistency...the o - line always knows where he's at the wrs know when to expect the ball...Much better qb if y'all are .500 or worse through 8 games I'd expect to see the ex spartan under center
    3 mins · Like
  •  
     him ...I'd trade romo and a 4th rounder for him tomorrow, easy
    2 mins · Like
  •  
    Me///// Why you want hurt us like that? hahaaa

Him......Well yes I do lol but given his unproven status, not totally unfair...maybe a 2nd rnder after that last pick lol

Bad pick, but man, that chicken. Man's gotta eat pic.twitter.com/hIkem19aKX

Bw9f7WtIIAIsGZ0.jpg

hahhahaaa, I am loving it....

When asked about Rambo on the Hopkins 78-yard touchdown, Gruden used the word "poor" six times in three seconds.

Who did this? pic.twitter.com/uZF1uOmk3j

Bw9g0vYCcAE-tAk.jpg

Whats the over/under on the number of times Jerry thought about Manziel in the first half?

1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.pngpic.twitter.com/DAgDaEyToB

Bw9kafHIMAASKNq.jpg

HyuoBZlV_normal.jpeg

@Russellmania980

Not sure why anybody thought #Redskins would win this game passing 37 times. Not against that pass rush. Blame Tyler P all u want. Not me.

When you are bullrushed into submission on virtually every play, yeah Tyler did his part, not all on him though. RGIII needs to throw the ball quicker, he looks slow in his progression. 

Archived