Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

Not really a tweet but this quote gave me a chuckle when I first read it and tells me that Ryan Clark will have this defense fired up and ready to go:

S Ryan Clark said he doesn't care if Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ryan Mallett "or (actor) Ryan Gosling" starts for the Texans at quarterback on Sunday.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Damn, TK don't **** around. I'm really liking me some TK's Sportsbar.

From the extraordinary words of wisdom of Toby Keith : I Love This Bar!!!! :D

Also, I likey me some charcoal! ;)

FYI

Wednesday Night will be our weekly Hot Chick Ice Bucket Challenge Night. ALS donations optional, not required. $20 cover. Starts at 10pm & runs until we're either out of ice water or out of hot chicks.

ad_143312723.jpg

ok, yeah it's just a glorified wet tshirt contest but don't tell them that.

:lol: Let us forever hope we don't run out of either (especially the hot chicks :P). I got my mason jar (as I'm from the south and that's what we prefer :ph34r:) and it's ready for a refill.

And the damned wings better be good and hot. :lol: Otherwise, I'll contribute to the ALS fund (as I can relate to that on a personal level) and issue an Ice Bucket Challenge to the following: GHH, SWFL, Paul, and of course you, TK.  Let's do this! ;)

#GameReady !! #0ne0fone http://instagram.com/p/sleAvRuNtz/ 

10611004_285394824997522_748105055_n.jpg

Welcome! RT @DeAngeloHall23: Guess who's new to @instagram ? Yup! Give me a follow Dhall23 #HTTR

Bwz0lSTCcAEOVP9.jpg

CSN Redskins ‏@CSNRedskins  8m

DeSean Jackson, others read mean tweets on Kimmel (VIDEO) http://ow.ly/B9YPA  #RedskinsTalk

Bw0CydCIgAEQOGU.png

i can't bring myself to post UnWise Mike crap...  he was good back in the day - like 30 yrs ago - but he's gone off the deep end now, imho

nice!.. didn't now that was in effect for him.....  lol

He's been trolling people all day.

He apparently has no other job than trolling redskin fans and ****ing about the name

a few days back, i couldn't stand it anymore and tweeted him back about being tired of being known as a white caucasian and i wanted to be known as a british american... he was so snide (pun intended), he said he'd start calling me tanya harding's offspring.. to which i laughed and tweeted back i was ok with that if i could call him jeff gillolly's fetus...  lol..  he had no retort for that...

a few days back, i couldn't stand it anymore and tweeted him back about being tired of being known as a white caucasian and i wanted to be known as a british american... he was so snide (pun intended), he said he'd start calling me tanya harding's offspring.. to which i laughed and tweeted back i was ok with that if i could call him jeff gillolly's fetus... lol.. he had no retort for that...

Why did he have to bring Tonya Harding into it? Hadn't she suffered enough? (/sarcasm)

How did he get from British American to Tonys Harding, who I think is from Portland?the Gillooly comeback was great.

Why have a 53-man roster when you can't use all of the healthy guys on gameday? Just doesn't make any non-financial sense to me.

The thinking is if you had all 53 active there would be weeks where one team might have all 53 healthy and the other team might only have 49 healthy. This way both teams start the game with the same number of healthy players.

Some #Redskins thoughts before leaving for Houston: On defense, Haz will be limited w/ no Meriweather to call DB blitzes but still ways ...

For Haz to generate pressure. I would look for some nickel slot blitzes from Biggers, and I believe you will see plenty of Riley off L edge.

Best guess on inactives will be A. Jordan, T. Porter, C. McCoy, F. Kearse, A. Robinson, S. Long, & that final spot could go a few ways.

Correct on Haz. You know him. Yes on JL.RT @MarkBullockNFL: @Russellmania980 Think they have LeRibeus active over Long as the back up guard?

Think you might see some "big" nickel situations tomorrow for #Redskins D with Ryan Clark, Bacarri Rambo & either Trenton Robinson or Duke.

Yup. I was leaning towards Moses in my eyes. RT @TMM75: @Russellmania980 I'd guess either Compton or Moses for that final inactive spot

Why? He's been cut/released by I think four teams. RT @redmikeskins: @Russellmania980 any talk of picking up Eric Winston for the RT spot?

.@DCzWall Yup. Would look for him especially in red zone. Knows how to run routes, get separation and catches just about everything. (Grant)

Good Morning Saturday #HTTR http://www.sqor.com/posts/fcac2330-ca54-4244-bcd9-ebcc78dd2a7e …

Bw2n8KKIcAEfnZK.jpg

As I wrote about here http://www.espn980.com/includes/blog/index.php?action=blog&blog_id=8&post_id=19811 … - i would look for a jolt on punt return if #Redskins are sluggish or expecting ball mid-field.

Archived