Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

I'm working on a Fat Tire sponsorship for this thread. :)

6a00d834517f9d69e20111685bdca8970c-800wi

Hey Cali, that's the two more words you want, lol. 

jason reid block you yet, bro?  i was lmao on some of that... decided not to interject and just watch...    :D

He did get me the once, but otherwise I had my way...lol. 

1. For those wondering, Gruden's personality did not change b/c it's a Friday of game week (like Gibbs' used to). Was the same.

Redskins Celebrate Success In Madden GIFs: While waiting for the 2014 regular season to get going on Sunday, ...

http://blog.redskins.com/2014/09/05/redskins-celebrate-success-in-madden-gifs/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

alf2_zpse4491dd7.gif

I just want the simple things

@PierreGarcon 3 TD's and 200+ yds... simple! :)

@diehardskins21 it's back to yelling at my tv, and being superstitious lol. I love football season!

RT @CSNPotter: .@CSNMA's new interactive analysis show, #RedskinsTalk, will premiere after Sunday's #Redskins Postgame Live.

1. Red zone key for RGIII, Redskins: ASHBURN, Va. -- His quarterback handled this area well a year ago.... http://es.pn/1rgjJWL  #Redskins

2.  Favorite 

More

@john_keim Agreed! Kyle was never good in RZ w/o RG3's ability to run. Would love to see Griffin use his weapons to score.

What's the longest thread in Extremeskins history??

I'm betting this one surpasses it by double digit pages.

In the stadium, it might have been the Cult of Colt thread.

(I still remember almost shedding a tear of joy when TK (I think) closed it with a final post of Die Thread!)

Random thot thread in the tailgate is ridiculously long.

What's the longest thread in Extremeskins history??

I'm betting this one surpasses it by double digit pages.

Our goal here at TK's has always been to serve and serve responsibly. No overindulgence but plenty will be provided. This thread hopefully keeps the board from overflowing with tweets and whatnot during the season. I know Paul the bartender is quick with a light of your smoke and can tell a good joke. The boss won't appear often, but when he does look for him to go all Jon Taffer.

In the stadium, it might have been the Cult of Colt thread.

(I still remember almost shedding a tear of joy when TK (I think) closed it with a final post of Die Thread!)

Random thot thread in the tailgate is ridiculously long.

I thought the same thing, it is funny how Liz Kaui bailed on us after Colt left town. hhahaa, thought she had become a Skins fan for real. 

1. What's happened to us? This looks more like a candy store than beer taps at a bar. pic.twitter.com/1zBbNcZptC

BwzWuHyCUAEniZU.jpg

2. @thomloverro Looks like TK's sportsbar

6a00d834517f9d69e20111685bdca8970c-800wi

No. No. No.

Puh-LEASE.

Let a profession do this.....

0201.jpg

I thought the same thing, it is funny how Liz Kaui bailed on us after Colt left town. hhahaa, thought she had become a Skins fan for real.

Really? You thought she was actually a skins fan?

In other news, I have this wonderful ocean front property that I'm trying to offload in Arizona. Good price. PM me if interested.

:P

Random Though Thread will never be beaten. I'd be shocked. It's on post 63565. The Cult of Colt only got to 16865 (from what I can currently pull up).

16,865 posts arguing between a career backup and a guy destined for rehab.

Not hour finest hour, gents. Not our finest hour. (Ladies too)

Our goal here at TK's has always been to serve and serve responsibly. No overindulgence but plenty will be provided. This thread hopefully keeps the board from overflowing with tweets and whatnot during the season. I know Paul the bartender is quick with a light of your smoke and can tell a good joke. The boss won't appear often, but when he does look for him to go all Jon Taffer.

I've just brought in a new cook. His name is Pez, but you will call him Mister Pez. He does wings, and for special occasions, he'll roast an entire ****ing pig. Yum yum mother****ers!  

We're also ripping the damn oven out. From now on, everything will be grilled. Outback. With CHARCOAL.

Oh, not enough, huh. Youse guys want appetizers too huh.  Wellll....I gots PCS coming in with his blue bonnet winning poppers.

Really? You thought she was actually a skins fan?

In other news, I have this wonderful ocean front property that I'm trying to offload in Arizona. Good price. PM me if interested.

:P

Hahhhaaaaa, uh no. In fact I called her on that, I knew she would take the rainbow express home. hahaaa

When you use the pain & overcome the struggle... Then use it as your motivation, the possibilities are endless

I've just brought in a new cook. His name is Pez, but you will call him Mister Pez. He does wings, and for special occasions, he'll roast an entire ****ing pig. Yum yum mother****ers!  

We're also ripping the damn oven out. From now on, everything will be grilled. Outback. With CHARCOAL.

Oh, not enough, huh. Youse guys want appetizers too huh.  Wellll....I gots PCS coming in with his blue bonnet winning poppers.

Study up people, when he comes back here tomorrow morning this place better be ready to roll. 

koran-kingsfordedition.jpg

Can't be!! RT @tonyjefferson1: Bra... Lolol I'm sure he's smarter than mine. RT @Realrclark25: I don't think my dog is very smart.

.@20gdawg #Redskins inactive prediction: On O McCoy, Long, Moses, Redd, Moss. Jordan and Porter on D. Maybe a DL instead of Redd or Moss.

The 46-man game day roster is one of the stupider conventions in the NFL, and it'd be pretty awesome if the NFLPA could somehow get that increased or eliminated altogether in the next CBA. Just to confirm: if you're inactive that game, your paycheck for that game is less, correct? If so, then it is nakedly just a way for the owners to keep player cost down and I'm surprised it's still around.

Why have a 53-man roster when you can't use all of the healthy guys on gameday? Just doesn't make any non-financial sense to me.

Archived