Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

On second thought, I have one more thing to say: I was telling a Redskins official the other day how much I did Gruden. He's the type of

@JReidPost How much did you do him?

@BurgundyBlog Dig. Typo. Relax.

@JReidPost I'm chillin but that was a funny one.

LOL

I feel a stirring in my loins. It must be game day :)

#Redskins Defense/Special Teams preview w/ a look at how this coaching staff operates + a jolt for the return game. http://www.espn980.com/includes/blog/index.php?action=blog&blog_id=8&post_id=19811 

#RGIII walking around Reliant stadium, envisioning how he's gonna Decimate the Texans!!! #GameDay****es #HTTR pic.twitter.com/j4Ps6ncSHV

Bw7yylBIIAAYsoG.jpg

Everyone who is successful must have dreamed of something. ~ Native American Proverb, Maricopa (Piipaash) [16482] #proverbs #quotes

Darrell Green Tweets To DeAngelo Hall, Believes ‘Something Good’ In Store

Posted by Stephen Czarda on September 7, 2014 – 9:55 am

ap8801100135_5.jpg?w=930&h=615

4 Keys to the Game pres. by @PapaJohns. READ | http://oak.ctx.ly/r/1o0ey 

4580021f54f3d5f57115e367663c8dca_normal.

@Rich_TandlerCSN

Does Jay change “his” offense and do what works best for his QB? I suspect he does but we’ll see. #Redskins

4580021f54f3d5f57115e367663c8dca_normal.
@Rich_TandlerCSN
Biggest under discussed story in #Redskins-#Texans? Play action. RG3 successful doing it. Gruden’s Bengals only ran it ~17% of the time.

Z40l5CfI_normal.jpeg
@ZacBoyer
As far as injuries go, Brian Orakpo and Jordan Reed were both listed as questionable, but will play. Tracy Porter and Akeem Jordan are out.

HyuoBZlV_normal.jpeg
@Russellmania980
As just mentioned on @ESPNRadio980 & @RedskinsRadio - the buzz that I heard was that Santana Moss could be inactive today for #Redskins

John Keim
@HolleyMvp ran 'em earlier in the week. u wouldn't expect a pro bowl LT to gush about matchup w/a rookie. TW has faced great pass rushers b4

8x41Cu0P_normal.jpeg
John Keim
Will be curious how Skins use WR alignments with TEs in pass game. need 2 get safety 2 declare early. Make it easier for RG to read quickly.

John Keim
@campbell2708 watt typically on left side. Clowney often on right. But both likely to move around.

Checking out from twitter until after the game, getting my notes together. See you after the game #RedskinsNation

Pretty much how I feel today: pic.twitter.com/kqq5EyUWQA

Bw8BGYNCYAAN_hH.jpg

Per source, Texans TE Garrett Graham will not play today. That means rookie CJ Fiedorowicz is likely to get the start for Houston.

@KelliPatrice16 loved running behind jacoby, grim, lachey, Simmons, Mckenzie and Bostic

Steve Mariucci #twittervention, @RGIII, still waiting for it to show up, lol. 

I am mobile, but somebody should post the Marriucci prediction that the texans will get 7 sacks over multiple QBs, and he also tweeted something to Griffin about being healthily and go get em.

Wait so he tweeted my man to be safe but also said that they would get 7 sacs and that another qb would enter the game for us?

Man. The media is tough bro

I am mobile, but somebody should post the Marriucci prediction that the texans will get 7 sacks over multiple QBs, and he also tweeted something to Griffin about being healthily and go get em.

@SteveMariucci Wheres the @RGIII tweet, and how do you wish him luck but state another QB finishes the game after 7 sacks?

Have the Skins named their team captains yet?

I don't see anything, anywhere. 

Steve MariucciVerified account @SteveMariucci

@RGIII you're healthy, your ready and heading home to Texas. It's time to shine in the Lone Star State! #twittervention

Archived