Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

1. @RedskinsRich Yeah, he was my dude. All heart.

@DC9AdamW @RedskinsRich I heard R-Jax name more than Rak's during yesterdays game-----ouch./

STATEMENT: @canadiancommish informed CFL teams that the league will honour the @NFL's suspension of Ray Rice. He cannot play in the #CFL.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/49ers-release-running-back-lamichael-200123285--nfl.html

49ers release running back LaMichael James

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) -- Running backLaMichael James was released by the San Francisco 49ers on Monday.

Coach Jim Harbaugh announced the move a day after his team's 28-17 win at Dallas. James has sought a greater role in the running game, but he had just two carries for no yards against the Cowboys on Sunday.

Harbaugh, who has an open-door policy with players, wouldn't talk about whether he met with the frustrated James, saying, ''We thought it was in the best interest of our team.'' The 49ers later re-signed wide receiver Kassim Osgood.

James was a second-round draft pick by the 49ers in 2012 out of Oregon. He also has handled return duties while playing in 15 regular-season games for San Francisco.

I think this is going to be a storyline for the week.  My thread about this was locked, for what, I don't know...but I do think it's curious that he wasn't voted a captain by his teammates.

I would think it curious if it was someone other than Trent or if there were two offensive slots and Griffin didn't have one.

But unlike the past two years there's only one voted on Offensive and Defensive captain. Trent and Griffin were caps last year, Trent got the one spot this year. Trent has been a captain on this team every year since 2011, before Griffin was even here.

The only reason to make a big deal out of this is if people have a desire to create Griffin issues out if thin air rather than going with the obvious answer

Why, so he can let the team down under this new possible agreement...seriously though, I wonder if he's in any type of shape to play football?

HTTR!

i follow his instagram and hes constantly posting things about how hes determined to get back on the field to prove the haters wrong, so he's probably been working out.

You hear that Robert?  Man, I love this coach because he will call your ass out instead of locking himself up in his office while the team implodes!

HTTR!

That was JON, not Jay, but I still liked what Jay had to say after the game, he pulled no punches. 

When is the last time we had a Coach say losing made him feel sick? I like a guy that can't stand losing, he'll work on it.

I'm glad he said that. I didn't see or read the presser. But we have heard it for a while, but the same mistakes are repeated over and over again. Hope Gruden is the one that actually does something about it finally.

I'm glad he said that. I didn't see or read the presser. But we have heard it for a while, but the same mistakes are repeated over and over again. Hope Gruden is the one that actually does something about it finally.

HE'll have another over here Paul, just take his keys. 

Archived