Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

You know, I keep thinking about it, and thinking about it, and I just can't understand why the 'Skins through the years have always had a tendency to have the most crushing, awfully timed turnovers.

Part of it is that since 1999, the margin of error is so low that ANY turnover is almost unrecoverable.

But 2 turnovers inside the 10, and Morris got away with another possible one. 

I mean, it's amazing to me how we seem to like to load the gun, point it directly at our left foot, pull the trigger, say, "Hey, that wasn't really bad," re-load, aim at the right foot, pull the trigger, and wonder why the hell we can't walk?

I mean, it's been going on for what seems like 20 years, ever since Coach Joe retired the first time.

I don't get it.  I mean, I REALLY DON'T ****in GET IT. 

Gus Bradley said Cecil Shorts took a couple reps in each prtc period.

Bradley says Lee was running on sideline and Jags will evaluate him rest of week.

Gus Bradley says Cyprien's status will likely be determined Friday.

VIDEO: Chris Baker On His Ability To Play Multiple Spots On Defensive Line: (AP Image) Washington Redskins def... http://bit.ly/1xK8Mpk 

Former @Redskins linebacker @LFletcher59 gets a lesson in "the selfie" at last night's #SneakerBall XI!

BxLO5joCQAE7hBb.jpg

Cecil Shorts' status will be determined by how he handles today's action on Thurs and how he handles Thurs action on Fri.

Well, when something is so obviously satirical, and you don't get the satire, it means that you might need to change your entire outlook on the subject.

...wow. The thing had a ******* quotation mark around it!! To me, it sounded like something RG3 would tweet!! That's not a bad thing. Geez, make one mistake and people criticize me. I'm just done. This is **** ****. I'm done. Bye.

...wow. The thing had a ******* quotation mark around it!! To me, it sounded like something RG3 would tweet!! That's not a bad thing. Geez, make one mistake and people criticize me. I'm just done. This is **** ****. I'm done. Bye.

Don't take it too personally.  But look, it really DOESN'T sound like something he would tweet.  And I think what a lot of folks are reacting to is your impression that you think it DOES sound like something he would tweet.  The closest he's ever gotten was the tweet about people doubting him, and he would prove them wrong.  But he's never name-called, or thrown team-mates under the bus, or anything else that was in that quote.  It was completely different than what he normally tweets.

And I my comment was just simply stating that if you REALLY think that sounded like something Griffin would say, I would suggest that you look at how you're looking at Griffin, and why you think about it.  Because, and I'm not the only person to point it out, it really doesn't sound like him. 

Shrug.  I really wasn't trying to be mean. 

yes he does..  but isn't that nbc dianna taking the selfie?  lol... i jest, i jest  :P  :lol:

I say this with true love in my heart for NBCDianna, because I honestly think she gets more flack for both her looks and her reporting than she deserves...

But there is no way on God's green earth that a blind man wearing a blindfold could mistake the Redskins Cheerleader who's taking the picture and Dianna.  

Don't take it too personally. But look, it really DOESN'T sound like something he would tweet. And I think what a lot of folks are reacting to is your impression that you think it DOES sound like something he would tweet. The closest he's ever gotten was the tweet about people doubting him, and he would prove them wrong. But he's never name-called, or thrown team-mates under the bus, or anything else that was in that quote. It was completely different than what he normally tweets.

And I my comment was just simply stating that if you REALLY think that sounded like something Griffin would say, I would suggest that you look at how you're looking at Griffin, and why you think about it. Because, and I'm not the only person to point it out, it really doesn't sound like him.

Shrug. I really wasn't trying to be mean.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing if he actually tweeted that though. People don't get that it's not a shot at RG3. If he tweets that this week, I would back him up 100%, because I think that quote is actually true. All I wanted to know is if it was actually RG3 that tweeted that, since he made that tweet about the doubters. I back up his tweets 100%.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing if he actually tweeted that though. People don't get that it's not a shot at RG3. If he tweets that this week, I would back him up 100%, because I think that quote is actually true. All I wanted to know is if it was actually RG3 that tweeted that, since he made that tweet about the doubters. I back up his tweets 100%.

It probably is true, but he'd NEVER say it. He's way too smart for that.  (Though, I really wish he was 5% smarter and never tweeted the doubters tweet also. :) )

and with that said, 2nd shift should be coming on soon....  heading out for some dinner...  ciao!

1. Tired of eating here or what? How many nights can one eat burgers, wings and potato skins? 

Got to tix for the game in Sunday! Any takers?

Did rg3 tweet that?

no. 

Hmm. Where's the quote from?

It's a meme dude lol

yeah...im supposed to know that how...? i thought it was an actual quote that RG3 said to somebody...it doe sound like something he would say. sorry, geez...

Cooley man, take some chill and get a latte next door at Art's Coffee and Taffy Cafe', try the almond bark....almond_brittle.jpg

(dude it was clearly not a tweet from RGIII, tweets are pretty consistent.)

#Redskins release Wednesday's injury report. FULL REPORT | http://bit.ly/1qM3bsg  pic.twitter.com/YEjgJwl97C

Jay Gruden: "I know one thing, if you keep telling Robert he can’t do something, he's going to do it, he's going to want to do it"

Injury report pic.twitter.com/vKajfjMByU

BxMugOoIUAACzf3.jpg

Are you this way in real life?

Rut ro? Retweeted by julie agustin

45]

7ZSC3MO-_bigger.jpegNFL on ESPN@ESPNNFL 4m

JUST IN: The Associated Press is reporting a law enforcement official sent copy of the Ray Rice tape to an NFL executive back in April

Daniel@SFLHOV 1m

Ray Rice couldn't even take down my fantasy opponents last year but he just destroyed the @nflcommish

Holy ****

Rut ro?  Retweeted by julie agustin

JUST IN: The Associated Press is reporting a law enforcement official sent copy of the Ray Rice tape to an NFL executive back in April

I've been saying this all along. Just didn't make any sense to me how they claimed to have never "had access to the footage" but so many others did. Smelled fishy from the get-go. 

Now let's see what type of ban/suspension he gets.

look. to me, quote seemed like it could have been tweeted by RG3 (not a bad thing, as i pointed out). if he were to tweet it, i would back him up 100%. and because i asked if that was him that said that quote, people are bashing me. and it is getting old fast.

There's bashing, and then there's ribbing. Looks to me like they were mostly ribbing you. No reason for you to get so bent out of shape.

You've done that several times when I was messing with you too. I just think you need to lighten up a little. :)

You know, I keep thinking about it, and thinking about it, and I just can't understand why the 'Skins through the years have always had a tendency to have the most crushing, awfully timed ....

let me add on....

Big stage performances. Sunday night. Monday night. Playoff games.  Remember the Phily shelling on Monday night right after we inked McNubb to that fat contract? DJax 90 yd TD on the first play. Only one of many embarrassments. Pretty much every single big stage. I would like to know our big stage record in the past 10 years. Payback perhaps for dominating on Monday nights ~3 decades ago. 

One of my favorites, our record against rookie quarterbacks before the bye week 2012 when we FINALLY stopped playing like pansies. I think rookie QBs were 9-0 against us. You cannot make this stuff up. 

Deon seemingly concussed on a punt return by Turk and Sellers, his back bent in 2 directions, nets a TD later.  Our years of futility versus Dallas, spanning maybe a decade.... think 1-14 record or so. 

Westbrook taking off his helmet. Morgan the same. The botched Turk snap to Brad Johnson. Landry dropped INT vs seattle. Just too many big moment gaffes for any one person to remember them all. 

Our own fanbase addicted to the flavor of the month, the backup QB, annually, is about our only source of consistent entertainment around here 

To better times, starting Sunday, dammit!

You know, I keep thinking about it, and thinking about it, and I just can't understand why the 'Skins through the years have always had a tendency to have the most crushing, awfully timed turnovers.

Part of it is that since 1999, the margin of error is so low that ANY turnover is almost unrecoverable.

But 2 turnovers inside the 10, and Morris got away with another possible one. 

I mean, it's amazing to me how we seem to like to load the gun, point it directly at our left foot, pull the trigger, say, "Hey, that wasn't really bad," re-load, aim at the right foot, pull the trigger, and wonder why the hell we can't walk?

I mean, it's been going on for what seems like 20 years, ever since Coach Joe retired the first time.

I don't get it.  I mean, I REALLY DON'T ****in GET IT. 

It has to be a curse....it's the only logical conclusion through this insanity.  

Retweeted by Dianna Marie Russini

Roger Goodell cancels appearance tonight at banquet honoring Jerry Richardson http://wp.me/p14QSB-9zf2 

Full update on #Redskins TE Jordan Reed and his 'moderate' hamstring strain: http://www.csnwashington.com/redskinsblog/jordan-reeds-hamstring-downgraded-moderate 

It has to be a curse....it's the only logical conclusion through this insanity.  

spock231.jpg

Archived