Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

12dee381fe2e78ddc0b66bdd24b9a6ad_normal.

@TarikCSN

Punter Tress Way had a good day on KOs, filling in for Kai Forbath. Sent 7 of 8 KOs into the end zone. Three touchbacks. #RedskinsTalk

At least getting to end zone is pretty good right? I think people always judged kickoffs by how many touchbacks you get, but at least getting deep kicks from a punter is positive and hopefully he can handle KO for the rest of the season.

Either way, Tress Way is awesome. Glad we found him.

@NBCdianna: Sources tell me the results of RG3's tests on his dislocated ankle are not ready yet. #redskins

@NBCdianna: @coopersam no they were suppose to be ready by 11am. Updating those that are following closely.

@JasonPhilCole: News on #RG3 continues to be positive today inside team facility. Looks like he'll miss 4-5 weeks, as has been reported.

@NBCdianna: Sources tell me the results of RG3's tests on his dislocated ankle are not ready yet. #redskins

@NBCdianna: @coopersam no they were suppose to be ready by 11am. Updating those that are following closely.

@JasonPhilCole: News on #RG3 continues to be positive today inside team facility. Looks like he'll miss 4-5 weeks, as has been reported.

I suspect they don't tell her much :lol:

4-5 weeks?  That would be an amazing recovery.  Let's hope that is the case. 

well, if that jason phil cole guy is correct, that would be amazing. still waiting to hear from gruden from his press conference though...

12dee381fe2e78ddc0b66bdd24b9a6ad_normal.

@TarikCSN

Punter Tress Way had a good day on KOs, filling in for Kai Forbath. Sent 7 of 8 KOs into the end zone. Three touchbacks. #RedskinsTalk

1. @Rich_TandlerCSN I've not heard yet if p Way can kickoff. Any word on that?

@treefarmerGreg He can’t. The FG kicker will kick off.

9:51 AM - 29 Aug 2014 · Details

Well, now I guess he can.. I love Rich Tandler, he's always responded to my questions and it seems that he actually LIKES the Redskins. I just wanted to bust his chops over this tweet from a few weeks ago.

@Manny_PPI: Hmm

RT @injuryexpert: Very interesting. Griffin may not have had a classic ”ankle dislocation“ at all, per sources.

hmm

definitely it will be an interesting story line if RG3 is truely out for 6-8 week instead of the entire season...

But by then we should know who Cousins is for real. 

hmm

definitely it will be an interesting story line if RG3 is truely out for 6-8 week instead of the entire season...

But by then we should know who Cousins is for real.

Regardless of Griffins injury, I want to see Kirk until after the Seahawks. No better way to see what we have in him. Griffin should have to fight for his job at this point. Will make him better.

(For reference, I love the kid)

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna 35s

I'm told DeSean Jackson adamant about returning for the Eagles game. He shared with teammates and coaches he would do whatever it took.

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 1m

Brandon Meriweather is back at #Redskins Park. Said it was "very humbling" to be sitting at home the last two weeks.

Second thoughts: RG III, Kirk Cousins: ASHBURN, Va. -- Some more thoughts on Robert Griffin III and ... http://es.pn/X77Slq  #Redskins

Safety Bacarri Rambo played 19 snaps yesterday. He played 52 in Week 1.

Safety Duke Ihenacho played 4 snaps on defense yesterday. He played none in Week 1.

Kevin Durant and John Wall both went to FedEx Field in Skins jerseys yesterday http://wapo.st/1tSrAwg  pic.twitter.com/GEBZuVRW1U

BxlVCWKIcAAyBYK.jpg

BxlVCV4IgAAnm1p.jpg

Last season, TE Niles Paul had four receptions for 51 yards and no TDs. In two games this season, he has 12 for 185 and a TD.

News on #Washington WR DeSean Jackson is promising today. Woke up "sore" from shoulder injury, but looks like no serious structural damage.

News on #RG3 continues to be positive today inside team facility. Looks like he'll miss 4-5 weeks, as has been reported.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 35s

I'm told DeSean Jackson adamant about returning for the Eagles game. He shared with teammates and coaches he would do whatever it took.

I think it might be time for some Mr. Miagi style shoulder massage thing.  RIP Pat Morito...

Zac Boyer ‏@ZacBoyer 1m

Brandon Meriweather is back at #Redskins Park. Said it was "very humbling" to be sitting at home the last two weeks.

He's been suspended so many times, I'm surprised he's not the most humble guy on the planet next to the Dali Lamma.

Archived