Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

Regardless of Griffins injury, I want to see Kirk until after the Seahawks. No better way to see what we have in him. Griffin should have to fight for his job at this point. Will make him better.

(For reference, I love the kid)

Issue would be that you can't really fight for your job as a backup. The starter would have to lose the job.

That being said, I don't think RG3 has lost the job just yet. So I would rather see him in there until he proves to be detrimental to the team or he stops growing.

I don't blame others for wanting to see what we have in Kirk though.

Kirk Cousins now gets his chance to shine #Redskins #HTTR http://riggosrag.com/2014/09/14/kirk-cousins-now-gets-his-chance-to-shine/ …

Tarik El-Bashir ‏@TarikCSN  16m

Kerrigan on Hatcher: "That dude seems like he's hitting it affecting the QB every game." #RedskinsTalk

Retweeted by Paul Conner

Hmm RT @injuryexpert: Very interesting. Griffin may not have had a classic ”ankle dislocation“ at all, per sources.

1. Too much in a good mood today. News just keeps getting better and better.

2.  Favorite 

More

@JsteelznSkinz Stunned. I thought absolute best case 2 months. Now it might just be 1? But should we not rush him back?

More

@TMM75 wont be Shannygate this time around. Jay is the at the helm.

Times of Henne's 10 sacks (either sacked or in trouble): 3.85, 2.22, 3.10, 2.88, 3.35, 3.01, 2.54, 2.47, 2.50 and 2.75 seconds. #Jaguars

Retweeted by Paul Conner

The scoop from @JasonPhilCole matches what I have been hearing - no fracture, no massive damage in ankle.

Brandon Meriweather is back from suspension today, back at Redskins Park.

Retweeted by Chris Baker

@cbaker92redskin big swaggy got them moves tho lol https://vine.co/v/OaQOVPrDMJr "

Meriweather: the last two weeks were "very, very hard" and "heartbreaking." #RedskinsTalk

#allinforweek8

Meriweather treated the last two weeks like the offseason. Went home to work out and spend time with his daughter. #RefskinsTalk

Back after serving 2game suspension for dangerous hit, #Skins S B Meriweather says it was heartbreaking to sit out; means world 2 b back

#Redskins will be happy to have him back in Philly RT @TarikCSN: Meriweather: last two weeks were "very, very hard" and "heartbreaking."

Meriweather said he has no choice but to change his tacking even more. Said he aims to play the next 14 games.

I'm told DeSean Jackson adamant about returning for the Eagles game. He shared with teammates and coaches he would do whatever it took.

Some chatter about RGIII missing only 4-5 weeks. Perfect duration for most controversial controversy of all time.

@BurgundyBlog My thought exactly.

Meriweather, on what he was told during the appeals process: "You're suspended for two weeks."

The other key ingredient. RT @VancouverOsprey: Only a controversy if Cousins plays well.

Retweeted by Kevin

Ryan Clark on RGIII dislocating ankle and still completing pass: "That's how you want your last play to look."

To add on to @BurgundyBlog logical worry, is how Jay Gruden deals with the situation. 1st time head coach, extremely delicate issue coming.

Issue would be that you can't really fight for your job as a backup. The starter would have to lose the job.

That being said, I don't think RG3 has lost the job just yet. So I would rather see him in there until he proves to be detrimental to the team or he stops growing.

I don't blame others for wanting to see what we have in Kirk though.

Well the problem here is that If Kirk shows us he can be THAT guy, and there is alot of faith he can be, then we owe it to ourselves to put the two in a full blown competition in the beginning of next year. (Or this year if the opportunity presents itself) 

I guess the way I want to say it is that I dont want Griffin to lose his job (I really dont) but I want Kirk to have the chance to win it. 

Too much in a good mood today. News just keeps getting better and better.

@JsteelznSkinz Stunned. I thought absolute best case 2 months. Now it might just be 1? But should we not rush him back?

@TMM75 wont be Shannygate this time around. Jay is the at the helm.

@JsteelznSkinz Yeah I'm just saying let's think about 2015, 16, 17, 18, etc for Rob. Not just 2014....plus we got Colt ready and waiting!

Archived