Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

2. Not sure why Jacksonville called a timeout there to give Redskins one more shot at end zone. Halftime 21-7 #Redskins

3.  Favorite 

More

Retweeted by RedskinPride

@MikeJonesWaPo because they didn't have the coverage in place. I'm unfollowing you. It's obvious you don't know the game.

•  

Sorry, Gruden is a good sport and not trying for TD so there's goes 10 toppings.

#Redskins will win, but at great cost. Bitter-sweet.

Nice change of direction. Was ready to give them the ball and it tuned into a TD. Papa Johns, all your toppings belong to me!

@RyanKerrigan91 Kerrigan with a Quad-pak!

Papa John's locations in the DMV will be closed tomorrow for undisclosed reasons. #Redskins

A dislocation could involve a lengthy absence for Griffin, possibly the rest of the season. However, an MRI will still have to be done to determine the severity of the injury. 

http://www.csnwashington.com/redskinsblog/rg3-diagnosed-dislocated-left-ankle

Greg Dashiell Sr ‏@GD_Skins4life  32s

"@Redskins: Congratulations to Jay Gruden on his first win as an @NFL head coach! #HTTR"

I'm one of the biggest RG3 supporters around, but truthfully some questions need to be asked about the QB position for the Redskins at this point. I'm not gonna jump the gun on our victory over the Jags and Cousins performance, because it's the Jags. But as far as decision making goes, Cousins>>RG3. Now, if he performs like this over a more stout defense, then yea that may be the icing on the cake. With that being said, HAIL!

Gruden: Griffin dislocated ankle

#Redskins Jay Gruden on Robert Griffin III injury: "Robert dislocated ankle...more tests tomorrow. No length of time given."

Robert Griffin III has a dislocated ankle and will undergo more tests tomorrow says Jay Gruden. Timetable not known yet. #Redskins

RG3 has dislocated ankle; Gruden says

Gruden: Griffin will have more tests tomorrow.

Gruden says RG3 has a dislocated ankle. More tests tomorrow. Will know more Monday about how long he'll miss

Griffin has a dislocated ankle, Gruden said. Will know more after MRI tomorrow.

DY has a back sprain. #Redskins

DeSean Jackson AC joint. Day to day

Andre Roberts is healthy. He's ok.

Redskins have no timetable. #Redskins

Gruden says it all: Dislocated ankle. We don't know how long RG3 will be out. Know more tomorrow. #RedskinsTalk

Jackson has an ac sprain joint. Day to day

Gruden said he has no idea if Griffin will play again this year.

RGIII taking with doctors and owner Dan Snyder. He is on crutches. #Redskins

DeSean Jackson has a AC joint injury in left shoulder, Gruden said.

Silver lining of RGIII injury: the multiple Super Bowls he will lead us to will come on a cheaper bridge contract than expected 100 million

Gruden says unclear how much time RG3 will miss; comcast chick Hernandez says upwards of 6 mos

Gruden: "we're sick about Robert. He started this game on fire."

The game plan changed when Kirk Cousins went in the game #Redskins

Gruden: "We're sick about Robert." But he says team is ready to roll with Kirk #RedskinsTalk

These of course following the Super Bowl championship that Kirk leads us to this year.

Gruden was asked if rg3 would play again this season. Said he would know more Monday after tests

Gruden said "dislocated ankle is all I have so far" said he hasn't been told fracture.

"we're sick about Robert...things happen in pro footbal...Kirk (Cousins) is more than ready to take over "-Skins coach Jay Gruden

DeSean Jackson just chilling in the intvw room. Kinda funny. He's waiting to go to the podium

Gruden said Griffin is obviously disappointed and sick about it. #Redskins

Gruden on Griffin: "I know he's sick about it. I'm sick about it for him."

Gruden: Cousins has handled being a backup like a pro, it's his time now to step up & run with it. #RedskinsTalk #JAXvsWAS

Griffin going to get tests at 10 am tomorrow

Gruden said Andre Roberts was emergency QB, "and he hasn't taken many snaps at quarterback."

We will hear from Griffin and Jackson next

Looks like we gonna ride or die with Captain Kirk. #SaddleUp****es

Griffin: "God's got a plan."

Durant spoke to griffin in locker room during the game

Jaguars HC Gus Bradley: "This one hurts. There's some pain."

Santana Moss will step in for next week if DJax can't go. #Redskins

Jay Gruden "We can win any game with Kirk Cousins." #Redskins

RG3 said he was consoled by Kevin Durant, who paid a visit to the #Redskins locker room.

Gruden: "I feel like we can win any game with Kirk Cousins." Also said Colt McCoy is "a darn good backup."

"Kirk has been champing at the bit to get an opportunity to play, now he's got it," jGruden on Skins backup Cousins taking over for RG3

Griffin just arrived press conference on crutches

BxhWREMIAAAEbDq.jpg

DeSean Jackson: "I've had it before, an AC sprain. But this one was a little vicious, the pain." He's day to day.

You know DeSean wants to play next week vs the #Eagles "it's still early"

DeSean says "I feel a little better." Says I had it before. .."this one was kind of vicious" .."the pains eased up a bit"

In that scenario, we would trade Kirk for 13 first round picks and a goat.

Jackson: "It's still good to see the boys win". #Redskins

Jackson said he's day to day. Hopes to play next week but not sure. Too early to know.

RG3j watching DJax at the podium #Redskins

BxhWzndIAAAkZnI.jpg

Jackson said this injury feel "vicious" compared to a similar injury he suffered in Philly.

Jackson : "Regardless of whoever we are playing, I'm going to do my best to get out there. " #Redskins

Jackson said the pain has lessened. Says day to day

Archived