Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

So Tanard's still under contract to #Redskins & is about to be reinstated. cheap contract so does Bruce open up a roster spot for him?

would definitely love for them to open a spot up for him. just wondering though...has he played one down for the skins yet, pre-season or not, since he's been with the team?

i passed the keys how long ago?  sheeeeeez.... 

thinking i'm up for a promotion....  :o  :P  :lol:

We only gave you the key to the toilet paper holders, doh./ lol. Hey, damn AP got me going.....hugging my kids. 

1. Drug policy just passed among player reps

@mortreport Just in time, they all need a xanax

Don't understand how I got no likes for this one, lol. 

Maybe that should read "so when does". :)

it's not gonna happen....  personally, i'd be completely shocked...  who'd we get rid of?  and not to sound like jim harbaugh but i think that answer would be 'noooooo  boddddy'....  bruce has made questionable decisions, including this year, but this would be boneheaded, to say it lightly.... imho, of course....

Forgot about Breeland's penalty. That was garbage too as it was all jersey not shoulder pads. The fact that the nfl just goes with the fall and doesn't open their eyes and watch the play before fining these guys is ridiculous. That's a lot of money for Jenkins and Breeland. And taking away Hatcher's sack. Just pathetic.

Wait what, why did they take away his sack, haven't been reading through this thread. They are robbing people with these penalties.

is that Griffin's car? i thought he didnt have an expensive, fast car. looks pretty fast/expensive to me. looks cool too :)

I think RG3 said he isnt going to buy all this expensive stuff with his signing bonus and NFL salary but he did say he is going to live off his endorsements. 

Since he had a quite a few endorsements past few years so he would probably afford much much nicer cars now.  I do remember RG3 saying that he isnt into "competing" with the other teammates to have the most expensive car in the lot though.

Archived