Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLIX Thread ; * Patriots Are 4x SB Champions*

Mr. Sinister

Almost everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. What was it, three dropped INTs, an INT against that hit our receiver right in the hands, our starting RT being taken out of the game on an illegal play (no flag) and the replacement letting a guy by that lead to a safety, and then all of those third/fourth down drive-extending flags.

They showed that stat early in the game that said the Hawks were the first defense since the 85 Bears to lead the league in all 3 major defensive stats. Seattle literally had the best defense in nearly 30 years.

Russell Wilson is so lucky to walk into the situation he did, its not even funny. #1 defense in the league, top 5 RB in the league.

bitter Bronco fan

He had 3 passes tonight that should've been picks.

Enough with the second-guessing. He's really damn good.

Luck should have lost to Kansas City last year, but he pulled that one out. Then he showed his true colors the very next game. Wilson is always reliable and he can make make dynamic plays.

At first I thought the new rules about PI and illegal contact was going to hurt Seattle, but it looks like the league doesn't want it to look like they're picking on Seattle, so they're gonna let them get away with it, while other teams are gonna get the flags thrown.

Enough with the second-guessing. He's really damn good.

Luck should have lost to Kansas City last year, but he pulled that one out. Then he showed his true colors the very next game. Wilson is always reliable and he can make make dynamic plays.

He's a game manager.

At first I thought the new rules about PI and illegal contact was going to hurt Seattle, but it looks like the league doesn't want it to look like they're picking on Seattle, so they're gonna let them get away with it, while other teams are gonna get the flags thrown.

Yeah I think Seattle is going to benefit even more from this rule

Athletic game manager with a strong arm. Compared to an athletic freak who is not even aware to throw the ball away when he is running out of bounds 3 yards behind the LOS. One looks calm in the pocket, the other has more pocket anxiety then Tavares Jackson at this point.

Alex Smith 2.0

This is what it appears to be. Every time there was a 3rd down stop, you could sure as **** expect a flag, and of course they flew. I don't recall seeing them against the shehawks though.

crazy game to start the season... gawd i wanted the pack to win....  looks like taking the over was the correct call but don't like how it got there....   and what happened to all the preseason defensive holding/pi calls?  i had a feeling they'd disappear but c'mon.... some obvious ones i thought they'd throw the flag for tonight....

Archived