Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLIX Thread ; * Patriots Are 4x SB Champions*

Mr. Sinister

i actually liked it. it shows that its tough to hear a call come in from the sideline when the stadium is as loud as the seahawks stadium is.

We already know that, and having the sound filtered through their systems and broadcasting it on TV does nothing to accurately represent what it actually sounded like on the ground.

Sherman hasn't need to hold he's just guarding the #3 WR and TE. Because that's why the best CB in the league should be doing

By never changing sides, that's what happens.

Skins should go 4 WR, put Robinson out on Sherman's side, and just have him run an outside go route every play. When Robinson gets tired, put in moss to keep running sprints.

Intentional grounding?

He recovered the fumble that set up our TD.

Ah there you go.

Skins should go 4 WR, put Robinson out on Sherman's side, and just have him run an outside go route every play. When Robinson gets tired, put in moss to keep running sprints.

I agree there are a lot of ways to take advantage of that and completely negate him. I hope to see more teams start to figure that out this season

Love it. Has he always just played one side? If so why doesn't every team throw their 3rd out there and play the other side?

Archived