Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLIX Thread ; * Patriots Are 4x SB Champions*

Mr. Sinister

I love how Collingsworth is swooning over Wilson's TD pass. It was a 10 yard dump off...

Wilson is an impressive player. He's very mature and while he has a monster team around him he doesn't hold them back like Kaep does with the niners. He's a Virginia native so I like seeing him do well.

Yeah, anyone who thinks Wilson is doing anything out there that Robert isn't capable of.....I just don't know what to say.  This kind of offense will work fine for Seattle as long as they have the kind of defense that can keep every game close.

I personally don't think there is anything another QB in the league can do that Robert will not eventually be able to do. His talent is limitless and once the mental side catches up with the physical side he will be unstoppable. Of course this is my very biased opinion.

I could care less about when other teams play during the reg season and outside our division. I'm beyond hyped for Sunday tho. Can't wait to see the boys in action.

Yeah, but I've traditionally always been a guy that enjoys watching matchups regardless of whether we're in them and I've just been able to muster up no enthusiasm. That clever play the Seahawks just scored a touchdown didn't even do it for me. Hell I didn't even look at the season schedule until like two days ago when I used to have it pretty much memorized. I'd say moving out of the DC area did it to me, but I have the start of Wizards Preseason in my digital and wall calender. Nothing has reduced my fandom for that squad.

I really think Goodell and Shanny killed a lot of the joy I have for this game.

Being a Tech fan I have no clue how Chancellor dropped in the draft like he did? He was a monster there as well.

Georgia Tech game 2009...I will never forget how many times he got abused by Nesbitt

He had his issues at VT, took poor angles, wasn't always consistent and his coverage was lacking. I'm really happy he has become such a dominant player and received that recognition.

Archived