Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLIX Thread ; * Patriots Are 4x SB Champions*

Mr. Sinister

I think Green Bay has drafted their entire starting offense. That's amazing.

Not quite. If you go 1QB, 1 HB, 1FB, 2 WR,, 1TE, and 5 OL, then that gives us John Kuhn who we signed off of the Steelers' practice squad some time ago. If you sacrifice a FB for another WR, then we've got Jarrett Boykin who we picked up as a UDFA a couple seasons back. Otherwise, yes, all drafted by GB (Rodgers, Lacy, Nelson, Cobb, Other Rodgers, Bakhtiari, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, Bulaga.

God I hope I feel different on Sunday when we're on, and that this is all due to a legitimate dud of a game so far, but I felt absolutely no hype for opening night and I think I might be starting to find football a bit boring.

its probably cause this game isnt that interesting so far. the hyped up feeling will kick in trust me :)

Did anyone else notice that they didn't show "Redskins" in that NFL Now commercial?

yeah they did. one guy had a Burgundy jersey on...

God I hope I feel different on Sunday when we're on, and that this is all due to a legitimate dud of a game so far, but I felt absolutely no hype for opening night and I think I might be starting to find football a bit boring.

I could care less about when other teams play during the reg season and outside our division. I'm beyond hyped for Sunday tho. Can't wait to see the boys in action.

Not quite. If you go 1QB, 1 HB, 1FB, 2 WR,, 1TE, and 5 OL, then that gives us John Kuhn who we signed off of the Steelers' practice squad some time ago. If you sacrifice a FB for another WR, then we've got Jarrett Boykin who we picked up as a UDFA a couple seasons back. Otherwise, yes, all drafted by GB (Rodgers, Lacy, Nelson, Cobb, Other Rodgers, Bakhtiari, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, Bulaga.

Nice!

Russell Wilson has thrown a TD off the read option, and has not looked off his first read all game. Yet Griffin gets killed.

The difference here, is coaching talent versus the previous regime and the players. You don't see Wilson's defense giving it all up to the opposing offense.....although you could say their special teams has looked like ours with that non-fair catch by Thomas.

Man that's impressive.

Archived