Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wow, this refereeing crew is calling EVERYTHING!!

Let them play.

Women's game is way too close. Jeez.

51 total fouls called! 27-Maryland 24-Nebraska. I think MD averages around 16 a game.

Another squeaker and Dez comes up big again. At least this team will be accustomed to tight games come tourney time. 

Edit: And good thing Nebraska can't make free throws. They were terrible at the line. 23 of 37.

Edited by SoulSkin

Point being, to be the best you have to beat the best...They already beat Wisconsin...I am looking forward to round 3 with Indiana to get to Wisconsin again.

I understand that. Just looking at it from a strategic/matchup standpoint. If we have to play them again, so be it.

:lol:

OSU fans commenting on the game

http://ohiostate.scout.com/forums/3156-the-schott/13713370-b1g-women-s-title-game-thread-osu-umd?s=145&page=2

It's hard to rebound when your being undercut and over the backed. Cait Craft was mauled no less than twice on a rebound and was called for a foul? How in the heck do you get called for a foul when you have inside position and the some over the backs you...NO SHE DID NOT UNDERCUT.

There were two time that the ball went OOB and it was off Maryland and we didn't get possession.

McGuff did a good job by getting a Technical...he should have done it earlier.

There should have been free throws on that foul. I have never...ever seen that called. The officials should not be allowed to officiate a B1G game again. That was horrible.

IMO we are the better team. That call changed the complexion of the game down the stretch.

This team can make the Final 4 in the right region. I think we can beat ND or Maryland.

Hopefully they put us with both teams in the same region. I want another shot at them. Next time maybe they won't hit 13-14 3's when they average 5.

Garbage officiating in the B1G...whats new.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just saw Ohio State is at 7/2 odds to win the Big Ten tourney, second only to Wisconsin. That can't be right.

Josh Stirn

It may not show on the statsheet, but Michal Cekovsky has really built off his performance against Wisconsin. Playing with confidence.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH