Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

well this explains everything....   haha

Bill Belichick said the wifi didn't work on the field at FedEx, so the coaches couldn't use their tablets pic.twitter.com/gUM4vrL1qK

Bull ****!  Their broad cast was showing them using the TABLETS! :lol:

They talked about that too!  "Look how cool these tablets are...."

I'm all... "can we see a replay please?"

its nice to know we have players that will get cut and signed by other teams. Such a difference.

Are Reed and Gumbs still waiting for us?

I think Reed retired.

Gumbs is still free, hanging out at DG's house next to the chalk board.

I`m pretty sure I saw the NE DC on his tablet.... about every 30 seconds.

If the score doesn`t matter.... then why make excuses?

Yes sir!  The natives were restless. 

If Brady goes down they are donzo.

I think the Skins usually try to go 25-25-3 on the roster breakdown but am I alone in thinking they could try to carry more offensive guys this year?

They actually finished last year with five DL so I can easily see them just playing with six all year, and I'm we have a couple guys eligible for the practice squad if we want to go 6-9-9 or 6-8-10 in the defensive player breakdown.

I call BS cause I saw plenty of Pats staff using their tablets and looking at field photos

If so, then the game may have more meaning then most of us think.  Why would Belichick lie unless the whooping was significant to him and he needed to find cover.  Seems ridiculous for him to make up excuses in a preseason game... unless he was completely outclassed.

He tried to beat us with this backups 8 of 22 starters and failed.He wants to make his backups feel better perhaps. Maybe a good move, the comments not intended for us. in general, what Belly does, I would be fine with Gruden doing. 

Wifi not working can certainly mean intermittent. Maybe a proper diehard skins fans still bitter at his cheating and our 51-7 blowout was pulling the plug on it intermittently. Oh wait its working again. Not. Lather rinse repeat. What a character. So you may have seen the tabs being used, but they were frantically trying to reconnect, or finally got a video down to play with. 

But we actually had grass this game, so he should consider himself lucky. Not the classic painted dirt. 

He tried to beat us with this backups 8 of 22 starters and failed.He wants to make his backups feel better perhaps. Maybe a good move, the comments not intended for us. in general, what Belly does, I would be fine with Gruden doing. 

Wifi not working can certainly mean intermittent. Maybe a proper diehard skins fans still bitter at his cheating and our 51-7 blowout was pulling the plug on it intermittently. Oh wait its working again. Not. Lather rinse repeat. What a character. So you may have seen the tabs being used, but they were frantically trying to reconnect, or finally got a video down to play with. 

But we actually had grass this game, so he should consider himself lucky. Not the classic painted dirt. 

When our starters left the game, it was 3-0.

Our starters didn't beat anyone... lol

I`m pretty sure I saw the NE DC on his tablet.... about every 30 seconds.

If the score doesn`t matter.... then why make excuses?

It's completely irrelevant because it's a different network, but the stadium wifi worked for me. Maybe they should have just used the public wifi?

(That's a tetchy IT security joke for those that missed it)

More like his AV Equipment broke - so he couldn't get accurate video of our plays from the first half.  That cheating mother****er... I have no respect for him - so it makes me pretty upset when people still get all googoo gaagaa over him being some great coach.

Well, he's obviously not a bad coach.

T-Rex, as a law enforcement officer, I want you to know that I'm not affiliated or associated with that clown. :lol: Plus, he's a state trooper. I'm a county deputy. :ph34r: And that's not my jurisdiction. :P

Otherwise, I can't get the RG3 hate and the whole Cousins love fest. I like Cousins, and think he's a good backup to RG3 with the potential to be a possible starter in this league (just not with this team ;)).

Hopefully you were not issued a citation in this particular incident. Furthermore, I would second the trooper being issued a citation for being an ass (and yes, I'm well aware a lot of my fellow officers are asses :lol:).

No I wasn't issued a citation. But to listen to that nonsense I would've rather him just let me sign something and been on my way. He could've spared me the headache.

Wow! Things certainly are changing with this team. No patience for screw-ups. Thompson's quick release after the first preseason game is a change from the previous regime.

@ZacBoyer: The #Redskins announced they have signed safety Da’Mon Cromartie-Smith and waived cornerback Peyton Thompson, who had a long night Thursday.

@Rich_TandlerCSN: #Redskins announce that Jason Hatcher has been activated from the PUP list, should practice today.

Archived