Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Ryan Grant (WR Tulane)

PCS

Yup good call. First catch I saw of his in the preseason that flashed in my mind too. Haven't seen those kinds of hands in a while.

He reminds me of a shorter Leonard Hankerson but with hands, looks and personality-wise that is.

Yup good call. First catch I saw of his in the preseason that flashed in my mind too. Haven't seen those kinds of hands in a while.

He reminds me of a shorter Leonard Hankerson but with hands, looks and personality-wise that is.

In a couple of years when Garcon has aged a bit and his contract escalates, it'll be good to have a developed Ryan Grant ready to take his place.

That's how the good organizations do it. Draft a guy in the mid/late rounds and groom him to take over for an expensive starter in 2-3 years.

Ryan F-ing Grant? Really? Let's see he has average size, he'a slower than my grandfather after a nap, and Jarrod Abbiderios from Wisconsin was on the board who is taller, faster, and considered the best route runner in the country. This team has a pathalogical need to flush mid to late round draft picks down the toilet.

Grant will not makle it out of camp. They screwed the pooch again. Please don't just dismiss this as a late round pick so who cares.Get angry. They own the fans who pay for this gold mine an explanation.

And to prove my point they flushed their last pick with a kicker we didn't need.

God here we go again.

Could we hire Ozzie Nusome to run the Skins draft?

:P  :lol:  :P  :lol:

So happy about our depth at WR. When Jackson went down my first thought was great we are back to last year with Garçon being the only option. After the knee jerk I remembered Grant and Roberts and we are in good shape. Been so long since we had a great lineup of WRs. Grant finally looks like he will break the favorite ES saying of "it takes 3 years for WR so get used to the league" when all across the league that isn't the case. About time we hit the money on a WR.

So happy about our depth at WR. When Jackson went down my first thought was great we are back to last year with Garçon being the only option. After the knee jerk I remembered Grant and Roberts and we are in good shape. Been so long since we had a great lineup of WRs. Grant finally looks like he will break the favorite ES saying of "it takes 3 years for WR so get used to the league" when all across the league that isn't the case. About time we hit the money on a WR.

Yeah rookie WRs can come in right away and contribute.

This is one of those cases where preseason is spot on. I remember Morris looking great his rookie pre season too and it carried over. Sometimes guys just pass the eye test and you know they can play. Not saying Grant will be as impactful as Morris was but I think his future is bright in the NFL. When you run good routes and catch everything thrown at you, there is always place for you in this league.

Archived