Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today.com: QB tutor: RG3 looks '100 percent healthy'

CaliSkinsFan92

I fully support tweeting user notes. That would be awesome.

Brother, I have been compiling for a decade---not just user notes, but whole volumes of e-mails from members and PMs---hoo boy, the things some posters will say in PM that would prompt interesting reflections on their ES 'persona'---including epic staff discussions going back to the Olden Daze. We're talking reams of material that celebrate that glorious merging of human and internet in a cavalcade of tears, laughter, ego, personal issues, an endless smorgasbord of fascinating synaptic spasming on topical matters of all stripes, and much, much more!!!  :ph34r:

(and that's BEFORE I even get to the tailgate-exclusive material :o  :huh: holey moley!)  :D

And as soon as I can figure out twitting.... ;)

Per Nick: I have limited artistic abilities (I paint with a knife) but have considered some version of this as a logo that would appropriate tie to the launch of the book, saluting the contributors, while keeping it relevant to my own story to date (as well as in anticipation of future enterprise):

selfdestruction2pistol.jpg

Brother, I have been compiling for a decade---not just user notes, but whole volumes of e-mails from members and PMs---hoo boy, the things some posters will say in PM that would prompt interesting reflections on their ES 'persona'---including epic staff discussions going back to the Olden Daze. We're talking reams of material that celebrate that glorious merging of human and internet in a cavalcade of tears, laughter, ego, personal issues, an endless smorgasbord of fascinating synaptic spasming on topical matters of all stripes, and much, much more!!!  :ph34r:

(and that's BEFORE I even get to the tailgate-exclusive material :o  :huh: holey moley!)  :D

And as soon as I can figure out twitting.... ;)

Per Nick: I have limited artistic abilities (I paint with a knife) but have considered some version of this as a logo that would appropriate tie to the launch of the book, saluting the contributors, while keeping it relevant to my own story to date (as well as in anticipation of future enterprise):

4J6kW.gif

Chris Cooley, Santana Moss rave about a healthy RG3

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 17, 2014, 9:42 AM EDT

Last year, Robert Griffin III never looked like he was 100 percent back from reconstructive knee surgery. This year, people who have seen Griffin working out say he looks as good as ever.

Washington receiver Santana Moss told ESPN that now that Griffin is running without a brace on his knee, he’s running like his old self.

Read more:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/17/chris-cooley-santana-moss-rave-about-a-healthy-rg3/

Did anyone see that ridiculous redraft nfl.com did of the 2012 draft?

First of all, it's wayyyyyy too early to do a redraft from that class.

2nd, i almost threw up in my mouth when I saw they said we would have drafted Russell Wilson ahead of Robert.... HAHAHAHA righttttttttt.. The only reason we were in that 2nd spot was to get rg3 or luck, period.

Maybe it's the homer in me, but I just don't think Wilson is better than Robert. Yes, he's good but I think Wilson struggles MIGHTILY if he goes anywhere else besides Seattle. He may not even be starting if so

2nd, i almost threw up in my mouth when I saw they said we would have drafted Russell Wilson ahead of Robert.... HAHAHAHA righttttttttt.. The only reason we were in that 2nd spot was to get rg3 or luck, period.

Maybe it's the homer in me, but I just don't think Wilson is better than Robert. Yes, he's good but I think Wilson struggles MIGHTILY if he goes anywhere else besides Seattle. He may not even be starting if so

They're just doing it because of what's happened last year. Like you said though, way to early to do a re-draft for sure.

All in hindsight, I am sure pretty much every team would have drafted Tom Brady over any other player possible but no one knew. It's stupid to do a re-draft article, just off-season filler.

This year, if -- and I think he will -- Robert goes off and returns to his 2012 self, the author will gladly retract what he said,

Your not alone.  Most of the unbiased comments on there were still in the opinion that RG3>Wilson as an individual player.  They clowned the writer Bucky Brooks hard for that one lol

Last year, Robert Griffin III never looked like he was 100 percent back from reconstructive knee surgery. This year, people who have seen Griffin working out say he looks as good as ever.

Washington receiver Santana Moss told ESPN that now that Griffin is running without a brace on his knee, he’s running like his old self.

Read more:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/17/chris-cooley-santana-moss-rave-about-a-healthy-rg3/

*Braces for the negative comments that I'm going to see from those PFT idiot*

They did a redraft for 2010...and had us taking JPP instead of Trent Williams. Williams wasn't even drafted in the top 10 anymore.

*Braces for the negative comments that I'm going to see from those PFT idiot*

It'll be more exciting to see them (all of them) next year when they start attempting to move the goal posts after Griffin starts flamebroiling people in the passing game.

Right now the stage is theirs. It won't last long.

Read more:

this is going to upset the "I don't want my QB running around" crowd. Which I find amusing. If he returns to running form and our running game progresses, its going to open a ton of deep field for DJax, Reed and Roberts.

I just want the season to start every offseason everyone raves about everyone

Unlike many others, though, we've already seen his output match the "raves" he was getting. For all the accolades and wow's he was getting in his rookie offseason, he surpassed all of it once the season started. So it people are raving about him again, can't be nothin' but a good sign.

Unlike many others, though, we've already seen his output match the "raves" he was getitng. For all the accolades and wow's he was getting in his rorokie offseason, he surpassed all of it imo once the season started. So it people are raving about him again, can't be nothin' but a good sign.

Agree and for those that say the positive vibe is a rerun of the 2013 off season, IMO not at all.  In 2013 it was mostly about RG3's rehab as opposed to him looking sharp throwing the ball, etc.  And if anything a lot of angst existed in that off season -- will RG3 be the same?, the barbs between him and Shanny, the recriminations about what happened in the Seattle game, etc

Good new article here about Shea and RG3.

http://www.espn980.com/includes/blog/index.php?action=blog&blog_id=8&post_id=17651

Yeah I don't recall a ton of "Wow stuff from him last year, only that he seemed to be recovering at a rapid rate. He did mostly side drills and stuff, and didn't get put through the fire like he has, and will this spring/summer.

Of course, September matters more than anything else, but I see no reason to downplay things we (and others) saw last year, and how he may be lauded for improving on it this year, especially when training camp and preseason rolls around.

I just hope he's practicing his sliding technique also. Last offseason, he kept on saying that he was going to learn how to get down, yet he didn't most times. He admitted to not knowing how to do a baseball slide. Just look at Kap/Wilson. They've perfected the art of sliding before a big hit.

If he doesn't want to get hurt again, learning how to slide is key. Dude is too reckless when he runs the ball.

They did a redraft for 2010...and had us taking JPP instead of Trent Williams. Williams wasn't even drafted in the top 10 anymore.

How does Trent not get due respect?  The man is a two-time pro-bowler and one of the best left tackles in the NFL.  He shuts down great pass rushers like they're nothing.  Looking to the past, he's probably the easiest decision to not re-do.  Maybe even easier than RGIII, though we're not far enough away to apply hindsight.  The only pick that is even easier to not question is Alfred, considering he was basically a top 5 RB sitting there for next to nothing in the 6th.

They also had Marion Barber as the 3rd overall pick in that year (whatever year it was). Marion Barber. 0 career 1000 seasons. #3 overall.

That's ridiculous. I think a lot of our really good players don't get the respect they deserve because it's easy for them to hate us. If you're writing an article like that, at least have it be unbiased both ways! I think it just goes to show how ridiculous these things are. Also, how many of these guys really believe that stuff? Or are they saying stuff just for shock value and clicks? I don't respect that!

That's ridiculous. I think a lot of our really good players don't get the respect they deserve because it's easy for them to hate us. If you're writing an article like that, at least have it be unbiased both ways! I think it just goes to show how ridiculous these things are. Also, how many of these guys really believe that stuff? Or are they saying stuff just for shock value and clicks? I don't respect that!

Welcome to the offseason.  :D

Griffin's week long camp with receivers.

http://www.espn980.com/includes/blog/index.php?action=blog&blog_id=8&post_id=17651

Y'all read this, right? You should read this.

Well, considering the same exact link is displayed nine posts above yours... Yes.

Anyway, I love the fact that they're planning to do more than just the one camp.  They need to develop as much chemistry as possible, considering the WR/QB position is likely to be our main competitive advantage over other teams.  We go as they go.

Oops. Eager trigger finger this morning.

It's crazy with how the CBA is; our coaches can't talk football with the players in the offseason.

It's impressive to see Griffin take the bull by the horns like this. Dude is a leader.

No worries ;)

He's definitely a leader we can be proud of.

Archived