Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report that Earnest Byner to return to Washington

goskins10

Just for Dallas games. 

If you think the rivalries dead, just get Dex on the mic. He makes Coach Allen sound like a Cowboys sympathiser.  :lol:

Hail. 

Just ask his thought on Troy Aikman...

Clearly it's Albert Connell, who we may bring back in a role not yet determined by staff. 

Property Management?

Would be a nice hire, has the pedigree and he's shown that he can work with any style of RB. No drop off, if at all, from Turner (who is as good as it gets as well).

I'm hoping he can get Chris Thompson going. So much talent there if he can get totally healthy.    

Now go add Munchak

Well, Byner did coach RBs in Tennessee for two years, '08 & '09. He obviously worked with Munchak. EB would have a lot of knowledge first hand about MM. As to why EB left or was replaced after two years, IDK. So, who knows what their working relationship was like. One thing is certain, you could find out in an instance from Byner.

Would be a nice hire, has the pedigree and he's shown that he can work with any style of RB. No drop off, if at all, from Turner (who is as good as it gets as well).

I'm hoping he can get Chris Thompson going. So much talent there if he can get totally healthy.    

Yeah. Dunno how he tore his labrum this year. Didn't seem like he did a damn thing all summer/fall. I think he is definitely one of the guys to keep an eye on though, provided his rehab is going well.

So much speed and shiftiness.

Except for the catching aspect and discipline/technique in the screen game. We have sucked at catching the ball out of the backfield and running HB Screens and Draws.....sucked....terrible across the board. I'd like to see, as would many of us I'm sure, a more well rounded utilization of our RB's.

Don't forget blitz pick ups/pass blocking. Also very important.

Would be a great hire.

This is a great development and he has a lot of proven talent to work with here as well as quality up and comers..Thompson and Jamison.

Helu Jr. and Thompson are both very good at catching the ball out of the backfield.

Granted Thompson hasn't had the same success in the NFL yet, but I have high hopes for that young man.

Vic McCay is also an excellent development even if it seemed a likely appointment, have heard nothing but raves from all the players and Cooley thinks he is absolutely brilliant even though he isn't even 30 yet. Great!!!1

Is Chris Forrester still an assistant OL coach?? Grimm would be a good pick up there too although he may not leave Wisenhunt.

He has been interviewed for HC a couple of times.

Grimm has been an OL coach continuously since 97 and is very good, he even coached here as a OL coach from 92-2000

I would be ecstatic if somehow we could get Vic Fagio as the DC here.

Archived