Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Schedule Rumors, Predictions, Info

kleese

It's April and ppl are still making dead serious predictions. Gotta love ES.

Draft still hasn't happened. TC injuries haven't happened yet.

Every year there are numerous teams that do 180s so trying to pick who's gonna be a ****ty team and who's not makes no sense.

I just don't get why some of you are already arguing over this lol

im a diehard fan...am i not supposed to be calling for 12-4 or 13-3 this early? sorry....lol. im a diehard fan and i say we will be 13-3. if that is unreasonable right now, sorry about that.

Can anyone explain that CBS game with the 49ers? When did things change?

I am sorry but going into the bye week it is very reasonable we could be 8-1 or 7-2

lol dont be sorry about that. im certainly not sorry about that prediction :)

I've already confirmed with the wife she is buying me tickets to the Seattle game for my birthday present.

One advantage is we will have 11 days to prepare for them thanks to playing a Thursday night game the week before

Seahawks have a bye before it, so they will have even longer to prepare. 

Ryan Clark, who is on ESPN2's show, said 16-0. :)  for us.

You have to take him and his sky in the pie predictions with a grain of salt last time he made a prediction (April 2008) he stated the Steelers would win the next Super Bowl. What a buffoon!

! :rolleyes:

Taking a much too early stab at it, I have us at 9-7...same as Hasselbeck the bald. My difference is who we lose to.

I think it's definitely a shaky 9-7 at this point, give or take 3 games. I have 7 "swing" games on this schedule without considering the Draft or injuries.

If RGIII gets back to, & improves upon his rookie form, & we get at least 2 home runs in the Draft, we could do pretty well for ourselves. If not...I could see us dropping games to the Titans, Texans, Cardinals, Rams, & Bucs.

2 things I need to see: 1) WIN HOME GAMES!!! 2) get into the Week 10 Bye healthy.

Still a loooonnnnng way to go.

Most excited about the Bye in week 10, week 17 vs the 'Girls at home, MNF at Jerruh World, home vs the Rams, & I like being on Primetime. Great teams live under the brightest of lights, & we need to be able to conquer Primetime football. I love the Saturday game vs Philly on week 16 too. Also really looking forward to the Indy game.

Now...I don't like home vs Seattle on MNF, away in SF that late in the season, away at AZ right after SEA at home on MNF, & 2 MNF games in 1 month.

What I like most? If we play at the level we have set the bar to, this schedule plays out as pretty consistently exciting. Could very well make for an eventfull season.

Of course, it could also make for a very arduous, & painful season.

Just for the heck of it. My way too early and for sure to be off-based predictions.

Week 1 @ Texans - W 27-20

Week 2 vs. Jaguars - W 45-21

Week 3 @ Eagles - W 34-31

Week 4 vs. Giants - W 28-17

Week 5 vs. Seahags - L 20-26

Week 6 @ Cardinals - L 31-35

Week 7 vs. Titans - W 38-13

Week 8 @ Cowgirls - L 23-27

Week 9 @ Vikings - W 35-24

Week 10 vs. Bucs - L 14-27

Week 11 BYE

Week 12 @ 49ers - W 34-28

Week 13 @ Colts - L 41-45

Week 14 vs. Rams - W 20-3

Week 15 @ Giants - W 28-9

Week 16 vs. Eagles - W 29-24 

Week 17 vs. Cowturds - W 40-21

We win the division at 11-5 and sweep the Eagles. Finish 5-1 in the division and it doesn't matter as the Eagles finish 10-6. Cowgirls finish 8-8 like always and Giants go 6-10. Even at 11-5 we will be the #4 seed in the very strong NFC. We get the Eagles at home in the Wildcard round and somehow blow it. We're almost there....almost.

Optimism abound I see... I learned early in life that game predictions especially this early in the offseason is setting up yourself to be bitterly disappointed by week 8 -10 when things start to fall apart etc... This to me is one reason why the ES becomes a warzone during the season because some unrealistic fans have us going 12-4 or 11-5 in April but by Nov-Dec, the lynch mob will be screaming for the owner/coaches/players to be fired.

I'm optimistic about our new coach and his gameplan, new FA additions plus the draftees, On paper it looks promising, however, we are still the 3-13 team from last year. Lets see if we can be as good as we think they can be.

Everyone sleeping on the Bucs and chalking that up as a W. They always play us tough and they're going to be a completely different team. I could see them doing very well.

Agree, that's why I put them down as a loss before we hit that tough road trip vs SF and IND. Just have that feeling that Josh McCown has some great game in what overall ends up being a mediocre season for him or something, typical Redskins stuff.

Agree, that's why I put them down as a loss before we hit that tough road trip vs SF and IND. Just have that feeling that Josh McCown has some great game in what overall ends up being a mediocre season for him or something, typical Redskins stuff.

I could definitely see that. And who knows, they could end up with a rookie QB that we don't know how to prepare for lol. Their defense is solid and should be even better under Lovie. They underperformed under that hack Schiano, but they have pieces in place

I guarantee fans all around the NFL are looking at the Skins on their team's schedule and saying "Well, that's a win..."

lol, so true.

I've gotta be honest... the schedule release is so not important to me. I swear I'm trying to care but it's extremely hard. The only thing that was significant to me was that our bye week is a nice late one, which I always love. Outside of that, there's just no way to know what stretch of teams are going to be tough and generally the strength of the schedule from now. So I can't bring myself to care.

Am I missing something?

lol, so true.

I've gotta be honest... the schedule release is so not important to me. I swear I'm trying to care but it's extremely hard. The only thing that was significant to me was that our bye week is a nice late one, which I always love. Outside of that, there's just no way to know what stretch of teams are going to be tough and generally the strength of the schedule from now. So I can't bring myself to care.

Am I missing something?

No

lol, so true.

Am I missing something?

Exactly how I feel.

Russell Wilson, Kaep, or Luck can slip in the shower and tear their ACLs during TC and everything could be different

No point in getting excited/nervous before the draft

Archived