Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Schedule Rumors, Predictions, Info

kleese

I actually don't think the schedule is "tough" on paper, but it's the NFL and our team is coming off a 3-13 season with a brand new offense and not sure what to expect on defense.

Sure both units should be improved but a lot of times in first year of new offense it can be inconsistent.

ON PAPER, there are a lot of wins to be had, but that hasn't meant anything.

Unlike the past where the schedule looked brutal from the beginning.

Another interesting note, we could be playing against at least 3 rookie QBs with Houston, Jacksonville and Minnesota. Not sure if this is good or bad even though this QB class isn't very good.

Houston is not taking a QB, unfortunately.

That will be a vicious D-line for our newly constructed o-line.  Hopefully their offense sucks.

My early, early 2014 Prediction:

9/7:   Week 1: @ Texans:  Win: 1-0

9/14: Week 2: Jags: Win:  2-0

9/21: Week 3: @Eagles: Loss: 2-1

9/25: Week 4: Giants:  Loss: 2-2,  we will embarass ourselves on National TV like we always do.

10/6: Week 5: Seawawks:  Heartbreaking loss: 2-3

10/12: Week 6: @Cards: Loss: 2-4- People are calling for Gruden's head.

10/19: Week 7: Titans: Win: 3-4, ends 4 game losing Skid.

10/27: Week 8: @Boys: Loss: 3-5

11/2: Week 9: @Vikings: Win: 4-5

Bye-  perfecting timing

11/16: Week 11: Bucs: Win: 5-5

11/23: Week 12: @49ers: Loss: 5-6

11/30: Week 13: @Colts: Loss: 5-7

12/7: Week 14: Rams: Win: 6-7

12/14: Week 15: @Giants: Win: 7-7

12/20: Week 16: Eagles: Loss: 7-8

12/28: Week 17: Boys: Win: 8-8- We finally get the Cowboys coach Garrett fired. Johnny Manzel, if he gets drafted by the Boys, will be starting this game.  We will be giving him a nice welcome.  Or if it's Romo; sending him into retirement.

Yes, we could do a little better be a wild card or little worse and finish 6-10.  For now, I will say Year One of Jay gives us 8-8.

Last game I went to was that Rams home game in 2008... No need to say what happened that day.... PETE KENDALL!!!

We'll have to fix that this year, brother.

But I'm kicking you out at halftime if Luavo catches a deflection and then fumbles it for a TD return.

I like our first 2 games and finishing at home the last 2 games.....I don't like the Seahawks on Monday night, followed by a west coast trip on a short week....I also wish we got the 49ers early in the year...Aldon Smith will probably be suspended and Novarro Bowman would still be out.

Overall, I predict 11-5....I'm very confident in this team...the offense in particular

Houston is not taking a QB, unfortunately.

That will be a vicious D-line for our newly constructed o-line.  Hopefully their offense sucks.

They'll take one in the second if they take Clowney and that guy will most likely just get handed the job over Keenum because hey, we need a rookie QB to be playing week 1 that the media will talk about too! Oh, the modern NFL...

Lol at least Mariucci disagreed with whoever that guy was and said we'd win the last game over them

Yeah, I think he was just trying to gain twitter followers.  He had them winning at Seattle, too.

Then someone was like, "yeah... they just lost Ware... Hatcher... and Spencer." 

If we can go 4-2 in the division, I could see us getting to 10-6.  We have to win our first two games.

I think Dallass sinks to the cellar this year.  It could be one of the funnier implosions in recent memory.

How so? Dallas was 5-0 with Romo, in the NFC East with the 4th worst Defense in NFL History.

Not saying we're going 16-0, but Dallas will be 8-7 heading into Week 17. Why? Because it's what we do every year.

Yeah, I think he was just trying to gain twitter followers.  He had them winning at Seattle, too.

Then someone was like, "yeah... they just lost Ware... Hatcher... and Spencer." 

I love these segments. Spencer played 1/2 a game. Hatcher was solid. Ware was a shell of his former self and George Selvie (a street free agent I may add) had more sacks than Ware. We were the worst defense in the NFL ... BUT Losing these guys is a big deal. Only when they want to win their argument.

Archived