Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Russell Twitter: Chris Cooley says many think Danny Smith was source of Kyle story leak

zoony

In some ways Im more inclined to believe these allegations against Kyle if the source truly was Danny Smith

Overall, just looking at the last few weeks, it's hysterical how many fingers of blame have been pointed and yet not one person can be a grown up and just address this embarrassment we've put out for the media to chew on. 

If we're going to change our staff at all this offseason, we need to look at some PR changes, too. 

Now, when everyone around here was playing armchair owner this past week (I wasn't .. I guess I'm just a sicko that doesn't want to blow it all up. Yet. But I DO want a new DC and ST coach!) and trying to guess who was the hottest name to get as Head Coach DID ANYONE IN THEIR FLIPPIN' MIND THINK Danny Smith?!!!! Good gravy! You might as well have brought up Dweezil Fassell!

Now, when everyone around here was playing armchair owner this past week (I wasn't .. I guess I'm just a sicko that doesn't want to blow it all up. Yet. But I DO want a new DC and ST coach!) and trying to guess who was the hottest name to get as Head Coach DID ANYONE IN THEIR FLIPPIN' MIND THINK Danny Smith?!!!! Good gravy! You might as well have brought up Dweezil Fassell!

Your sig is very fitting for Danny Smith as a HC

Dude, I think I would have thought of myself as head coach of the Redskins before Danny Smith lol

Dude, I think I would have thought of myself as head coach of the Redskins before Danny Smith lol

In the same segment, Cooley acknowledged that, while there was zero chance Smith would be HC, he would support the move if they did hire him. Said basically that he would have run through a wall for the guy, that he was an excellent leader and motivator.

@Russellmania980: Chris Cooley on @ESPNRadio980 said that many in building think Kyle story leak was Danny Smith. Also says Danny would love to be Skins HC.

Very interesting for a number of reasons.

Interesting because Pittsburgh is Danny's home & they didn't resign him last offseason because he needed to go home due to an ailing family member.

Archived