Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What IDIOT called for a 2-pt converion?

william1970

Hi to all in America,

Well... I thought I was dreaming or having a nightmare... but I wasn't was I?

What IMBECILE decided to go for a 2-point conversion?

Whoever made that decision has no business being in charge of our football team.

If you think it doesn't matter... IT DOES. BIGTIME. It was NOT a nothing game. No game is a NOTHING game. All that hard work, at the end of the 4th Qtr in the Falcons game... RUINED by a terrible coaching decision. One of many we've seen this season.

The percentage play was the 1-pt conversion. Live to fight another day. Give us a shot at OT.

Now the players have had their psyche damaged even further. They can't win with RG3 and they can't win with KC. They can't win. That's what they've learned today.

Whoever made that decsion needs to go. And FAST.

I'm disgusted with how our team is being run. All we have as Skins fans is memories of years ago.

All that hard work the players put in for the Falcons game RUINED by one terrible decison.

What the hell is going on in Washington?

Let's hope we can do Dallas next Sunday. At least we can smile again then.

Warm Regards,

William,

England.

I had no problem with it and was actually hoping they went for it.

OT is no guarantee and there is always the risk of injury.

Silver lining is it helped their draft position too.

I saw the entire team comer up afterwards to Cousins and offer their support. He led them down the field with a chance at the win after the team turned the ball over 7 times.

I had no problem with it and was actually hoping they went for it.

OT is no guarantee and there is always the risk of injury.

Silver lining is it helped their draft position too.

I saw the entire team comer up afterwards to Cousins and offer their support. He led them down the field with a chance at the win after the team turned the ball over 7 times.

We don't have a first round pick, so there is no silver lining.

It's a coin toss proposition statistically. There's plenty of rationales to support the decision.

Being that it's basically a 50/50 chance in the NFL, if you think it's a no brainer decision either way then you probably the one with the thinking problem.

This is pretty much like calling somebody an IDIOT for calling heads instead of tails on the opening coin toss.

Tails never fails! Everyone knows that. What an IDIOT!! Ahhhh. Fire him.

I'm glad we went for it and didn't get it, I'm glad we lost, I hope we continue to lose the rest of our games this season, although close ones like this one with Captain Kirk playing well like he did for the most part today so we can trade Kirk for a first round draft pick and so we can pick higher in the draft.

EDIT: I take back my original statement, I somehow forgot we play the Cowgirls next week, I never want to lose to the Cowgirls.

Kyle and MIke Shanahan should be fired in the locker room and not allowed to fly back to DC... all of that work to go down to try and tie the game, and you ****ing go for two points and lose the game on a play like that??????? SMDH

Coaches and players always say, one play never looses a game... but guess what THIS TIME IT DID!!!!! They ruined a chance

to see what players would do in a higher pressure situation (OT) and evaluate some guys more, but nooooo they flushed that down the crapper! Those that say they should of gone for two... really?????? You dont want players to be evaluated more?  yea 0okay

Archived