Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Shanahan Press Conference: "I haven't made a decision on the starting QB **UPDATE** per John Keim: Cousins will start

Boss_Hogg

Shanahan is just sticking up his middle finger as he inevitably will be leaving the Skins. Screwing RGIII over is nothing but a blatant shot at this young guy to stick it to Snyder. Shanahan who I have defended in the past is nothing more than a self serving ass. I hate to admit that I stuck up for the guy.

Mike Shanahan is putting on a master class of blameshifting. No one even mentions the special teams or the defense. Mike's already won. Snyder's not even in the game. Bruce needs to leak to the media about how bad the special teams, defense and personnel are.

And there's this, pushing Mike's failures even further or the back burner:

@JayGlazer: Thinking inside Redskins building today is that Shanahan is going w Cousins unless RG3 is able to convince him otherwise         

The fug? He wants RGIII to beg for his job?

Mike Shanahan is a prick.

As far as the blame game. Jason Laconfora was on the Junkies today.  And the dude despises Snyder and would love to blame him for anything possible.   Laconfora said Shanny has had total control of team.  And he said if you talk to people at Redskins park who deal with Shanny they tell him he is a total micro manager/dictator his stamp is on everything.  He said the idea that Danny is foisting trades and draft choices on Shanny isn't just wrong but laughable.   

danny rouhier@funnydanny 11 Dec

Congrats to Mike Shanahan on winning his chess match w/Snyder & congrats as well on becoming my most hated Redskins figure of all time.

What a way to end his tenure in DC, and what a stain on his resume ! I think he'll have no other choice than retirering from the NFL. Last time he was looking for a contract only two teams were interested the Bills and the Redskins, which team would like to sign him after that ?

What a way to end his tenure in DC, and what a stain on his resume ! I think he'll have no other choice than retirering from the NFL. Last time he was looking for a contract only two teams were interested the Bills and the Redskins, which team would like to sign him after that ?

Mike will be 62, he's "earned" a cool $28 million for having a 24-37 record in DC.

I think he's ready to stop working.

My Dream would be if opening drive, first down, Kirk Cousins gets the snap, 5 step drop, and then just fires the ball right at Mike Shanahan.....the broadcast switches to a shot of Cousins standing there just burning a hole through him and gives him the shove it gesture.  Then proceeds to go 23/24 for 320 and 4TDs and 0 INTS.  Then everyone will know he didn't do it for Mike, he did it for us.

Per to 2 people who have seen the gameplan, #Redskins appear to be moving forward with Kirk Cousins at QB. RGIII hasn't been told either way

Retweeted by HTTR24-7.com

That's great..leaking to the media before telling the QB..And "People who have seen the gameplan" point to more Shanny leaks

I just hope some of our fans don't start hating Cousins for this. Don't forget, he's being used as a pawn by Shanahan too.

I just posted the same in another thread.

Two young men being used as pawns by a 62 year old in his pathetic power play against the owner to serve his own interests above those of the team that employs him.

Despicable

Hail..

as much as I currently dislike Shanahan, I believe it'd be a mistake to fire him before the end of the season.  I don't see what good it would do, or what difference it would make.  would it be worth making the owner look meddlesome to get RG3 more reps?  He'll get plenty of reps next season and (hopefully) make Shanahan look silly.

In my over 40 years as a fan of the Redskins fan this is the most disgust an hatred I have had for any person affiliated with this organization ever. Never dreamed I would think that Vinny is really not even a blip on the radar compared to this SOB who in the past I have defended. I don't hate much in life......just snakes, mosquitos and Shanahan's!!!

Archived