Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Brandon Browner faces 1-year ban

TheGoodBits

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10037365/brandon-browner-seattle-seahawks-faces-one-year-suspension

Probably easier to list the members of the Seahawks defense that haven't been busted for PEDs at this point. Well it would be if you could find any.

I'm still irritated that Sherman was able to bull**** his way out of his ban last year, but I take solace in the fact that he will inevitably get busted again and this time there won't be anything his loudmouth trash talking arse will be able to do about it.

Oh and if Golden Tate happens to suffer a career ending injury anytime soon it will simply be karma from his antics this year.

**** the Seahawks. That is all.

Didn't realize someone had started a thread on this.

He's apparently saying he isn't.

But NFL.com seems to be constantly updating their story, and it's only gotten more serious. lol

Seems like maybe he is being suspended but for substance abuse not PEDs.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1865748-updates-on-brandon-browner-reportedly-being-suspended-for-ped-use

Didn't realize someone had started a thread on this.

He's apparently saying he isn't.

But NFL.com seems to be constantly updating their story, and it's only gotten more serious. lol

Seems like maybe he is being suspended but for substance abuse not PEDs.

Yeah that's what I've been reading. The leap to conclusions is more than understandable though.

Wasnt Browner supposed to be a FA after this year? Oh well. It weakens the Seahawks, and I'm in favor of anything that weakens the Seahawks...

Yes, I'm bitter.

I share your bitterness. You know full well that play was both offensive pass-interference AND an interception, Golden Tate!

This clown used the same argument Sherman used, how lame !. Some people won't stop at nothing to get ridiculous, and of course the tampered urine collector was the one used by Richard Sherman.

The Redskins need to follow the seahags procedure of paying off the urine collector. If Browner walks on this and there isn't an investigation launched by John Mara, and his gustopo henchmen Roger Gotohell.

Why is it that when I heard the news I wasn't even the slightest surprised.  **** the Seahawks, I hate them right after Philly/Dallas and even before the NYG.  If RG3 didn't get hurt last year we would have slapped them around more then they could have imagined.  There schedule is unbelievable.  I think even we would be 1st in that division and the NFC East with that schedule.  However the issue lies if they are the #1 seed in the NFC.  The entire road goes through Seattle which sucks.  I don't want to see anyone from the NFC East and Seattle go to the superbowl this year.  Anyone else is fine in my books.

• 2 months later...

So this cat gets reinstated after 3 months while Tanard Jackson has fallen off of the planet for 3 years?

It appears Browner had a smarter lawyer.

They really need to stop the pot busts though. There are more that smoke that do not get caught than do.

The ones that get caught are really getting suspended for just being stupid, not for smoking weed.

Heard on the radio this morning that he is going to serve 4 game suspension, and another 4 without pay. His plea bargain, essentially, to get out of the 1 year ban.

Pretty cheap investment for a not bad player.

Have a feeling he'll end up in Jax. Bradley is trying to build a Seattle style D and they already snagged Red Bryant, will probably make a strong play for Walter Thurmond as well.

Archived