Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread - Redskins Verses 49ers - Final

JimmiJo

A lot of people in this thread are pathetic. 

As soon as there is adversity you're ready to burn the ship down from coach to QB. 

Last year you same people had nothing but praise or Griffin and even Shanahan during the tail end of the year. 

Did you just watch the game?

If I were Shanahan, I'd certainly be asking why he gave up so much for a guy he just benched, and what he was going to do about it.

Apparently RGIII was Snyder's choice though, not Shanahan who wanted to keep our picks and get Tannehill.  You wonder if he is forced into the lineup for marketing purposes.

Beginning to get flashbacks of Patrick Ramsey's treatment at the hands of the Old Ball Coach.

In some ways I wouldn't blame RG3 if he was sandbagging on purpose at this point, with the rest of his career in mind.  Could also be why the team isn't supporting him and he's being called selfish.  Why would a second year guy want to risk his entire career on a bad team that's mostly given up?  Not saying it's the right thing but I would understand it from his perspective as a young but raw talent.

A lot of people in this thread are pathetic. 

As soon as there is adversity you're ready to burn the ship down from coach to QB. 

Last year you same people had nothing but praise or Griffin and even Shanahan during the tail end of the year. 

Fair weather fans, gotta love em...

If you honestly can't see a difference between this year and last then I don't know what to tell you.

Congrats San Fran. You beat a bad high school calibre team. Time to blow this coaching staff up. Snyder pay attention, our coaches do not ever have us prepared. Our defensive coordinator is clueless and our offensive coordinator is even worse. Keep mike?????? Maybe. But the rest, see ya.....

Congrats San Fran. You beat a bad high school calibre team. Time to blow this coaching staff up. Snyder pay attention, our coaches do not ever have us prepared. Our defensive coordinator is clueless and our offensive coordinator is even worse. Keep mike?????? Maybe. But the rest, see ya.....

Shanny will never fire his son.  Pipe dream.

What is his style of play? Come in stare down WRs and throw interceptions? That is literally all we have seen from him outside of two notable quarters against the Browns

Well, staring down a WR can also be an indication that RGIII does not trust the other WRs or TEs on the field and he wants to try to get to the one guy he does trust.  Last year he did not seem to have a problem going thru reads and spreading the ball around at all.  Don't know why he would start doing that unless it was a trust issue.  Given our bunch of WRs, I would not blame him for looking for the one guy he trusts.  Should he, no, but when the bodies are flying, you look to those you can count on. 

It's time to get rid of this regime. I like Shanahan, I really do but this has to end. Daniel Snyder, for as much as crappy owner as he has been at times needs to make this call. It didn't work and it's falling apart rapidly. Fire this staff, hire an actual GM and let him do his job. No more coach GM's.

What is his style of play? Come in stare down WRs and throw interceptions? That is literally all we have seen from him outside of two notable quarters against the Browns

He's a prototypical drop back passer. You know exactly where he is gonna be 99% of the time. The NFL doesn't like mystery at the QB position. I'm not saying he's great or whatever just telling it like it is. 

Archived