Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FA: *TJAX*Davis, Clingan, RJ, McCoy, DJ, RC, McGlynn, EJ, Moore, Jordan, BMeri, Rogers, Hatcher, Geathers, Sharpton, Porter, Hayward, Lauvao, Roberts

DC9

Imagine once he dons the helmet/shells, and goes out and runs routes and catchs passes. Then imagine when he takes to the tunnel for the first time in full gear, and comes out of the smoke.

It will be surreal. guy was #1 on my fan Terror Watch List.

Imagine what it will be like when The Redskins are down by like 4 against the eagles with 4 secs on the clock eagles have the ball its 4th down, they punt and I don't have to say the rest

also go back to the Rick avatar

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 45m

Had a great meal at La Perla tonight with @DeSeanJackson11 @smoss and some great company #DeliciousMeal #GreatConversation

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 1h

Dinner in #DC http://instagram.com/p/m6epJePedJ/

Picture36_zps9d8cd161.png

Desean Jackson @DeSeanJackson11 2h

Night out at Dinner #DC http://instagram.com/p/m6aCnKONnL/

Picture38_zps38d26209.png

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 53m

With my bros Bow Wow and D Jack #DC http://instagram.com/p/m6gh2xPeQI/

Picture37_zps84b0335c.png

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 25m

And just FYI I'm headed home.... Not to the clubs #BeSafeOutThere

Lol. Maybe in the fall when Season 5 starts up.

**I wonder who the cutie is in the first pic at the bottom. The DMV 12th Man may be off to a strong start

I assume that's DJax's date, first thought I had was that pic makes her eyes "shifty" can't explain it just my take :)

The best part of all of that. The guy just gets it. THAT is a leader.

I think he just knows that would be the narrative by morning if he didn't say it. Hes getting better at this stuff, for sure. I definitely chuckled when i read that one though.  :lol:

I think that's what the kids refer to as skinny jeans.

That's definitely (and unfortunately) they style in DC. Kinda wonder if he was hip to this before, or if he has just been assimilated into the city's culture/stupidity already.

Brandon Jenkins had one assisted tackle last year -- he's as much a question mark as Chris Thompson. Developmental prospect, fantastic speed, hasn't done anything in the NFL.

Orakpo's on a one-year deal, his long-term future is a question mark. Rob Jackson is a solid backup but that's what he is, a veteran backup.

The Giants rode a bevy of quality pass-rushers to two Superbowl wins, even when their defensive backs and inside linebackers were considered questionable, judged against the rest of the league.

Adding depth as pass-rusher means that if/when an injury occurs to Orakpo/Kerrigan/Cofield/Hatcher, we can still rush 4 on passing downs and expect to apply pressure. Adding another edge rusher would also allow us to use Kerrigan more against a guard on passing downs.

We've got a potentially explosive and dynamic offense, capable of scoring fast and early, in bunches. Having a ferocious pass-rush -- with depth in case of injury, with depth to keep players fresh -- is the perfect complement. Especially with opportunistic ballhawks at CB in Amerson and Hall.

Archived