Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage: The Wait In The Cold Until The Intern Runs Down Vikings Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread.

Art

To be fair yeah, he had Reed open in the middle and also had moss open had he thrown a harder pass instead of a floater it's likely a touchdown. Moss had a step and plenty of room between him and the sidelines on his break

i agree, thus the reason why Kyle shouldn't be vilified. The play call was fine. Rg3 has to make the correct read

You cant really believe that, do you?  Please say you're joking.  Their are bad calls made in EVERY game, against EVERY team.  There is no conspiracy.  Take the tin foil hat off

You know there was a time I felt the same as you but the more I watch the more I have my doubts.

Pretend they got the TD, then what? Would be giving is another heart attack during OT. This team is the worst win or lose it is physically painful.

Go for 2, let the game end on your terms.

Take it all or leave with nothing.  Its not like the defense could stop the power house of Matt Cassel in his prime when the game is on the line.

I have honestly never seen a hold as blatant as the one on Reed at the goal line.  Never,  He held him 3 times.  Even the idiot announcers were amazed.

I'm sorry but there is an agenda here.

2 games now and not a single holding call.

How 'bout a better defense? Damn asking for a hand out. There's no agenda here. This team agenda is not about winning. They lose to every ****ed up team they play. They got beat by Christian Ponder man!!!! They gave up 78% passing. **** a damn holding call. Play some damn defense.

Watch the 4th down again in slo-mo. Obviously Tana was option #1 b/c Rob locks onto him from the snap. He is open for the route called and I can't fault the throw.

However Jordan completely smokes his man off the line with no help over the top, and it's an easy pitch and catch for 6. Maybe Rob should have checked to that as his primary read... maybe Kyle should have known that was a better option... either way we should have never been in that position.

Listen.. stop complaining about the Ref's.. YES they were horrid.. But this is a 1-7 team.. NOW 2-7..

If it was one game that's one thing.  We get screwed on calls EVERY WEEK.  Rinse and repeat.  Remember the Cowboys butt punt for example?  Yeah that's when I knew the name change political crap was creeping into the games.  Goodell is a NYC liberal, Snyder is a conservative and has disobeyed His Holyness The Commissioner and that will not be tolerated.  Goodell = Bloomberg    Politics has creeped into the games and the refs know who butters their bread.  That new union deal last year meant the refs sold their souls.

BUT 38 SECONDS?! That's enough time to get back up and spike it if need be.

a running play in the redzone has bodies littering the ground, making it more difficult and inefficient to try and line and spike the ball. You have to call quick pass plays, to maximize your dwindling time.

I really can't believe what I saw today in terms of the reffing. I saw a Redskin player pushed ten feet into the air, multiple shots at RG3s knees in the pocket after the play, and a complete mugging of Reed right in front of the ref and no flags on any of these. 

There are "missed calls" and then there is actual criminality.  What we witnessed tonight was criminality.

It's not Shanahans fault, neither of them.

How Haslett still has a job is absolutely beyond me. I understand wanting consistency. We have it. We're consistently sucking at defense.

I don't understand why so many fans hate Haslett but give the Shanahans a pass.

Yes, the defense was pretty bad tonight. But 3 points in the second half? Really? 3 freaking points?

Morris is getting 5+ yards every time he touches the ball...yet Kyle insists on pass pass pass? "Yeah well Kyle is a good coordinator because the recievers were open, they just couldn't catch it or RGIII didn't see them." If he was a good coordinator, he would have realized that the team can't execute these pass plays and he would just stick with what works.

The run game was working so well. I feel sick thinking about how the game was just given away. Everything was under control, and then they just...stopped.

Archived