Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage: The Wait In The Cold Until The Intern Runs Down Vikings Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread.

Art

Blade and I are inside finally.   I am negotiating contract wages to perform a TV spot with Larry.   So far they have not met my price.   Getting situated.   

Funny moment on the sideline.

Blade is chatting up the bald, fat, idiotic Viking dude.    I don't hear their conversation, but the Duck Dynasty reject ends the conversation with, "Good, now get out of here."    I requested he repeat that into the mic.    He claims he was joking.   But, Blade and I are going to take him out back after the game and give him a vasectomy.    I thought that an odd threat too, but that's just how Blade do.

Photos up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/extremeskins/

Youngsters. Take heed. You are in the company of two ES living LEG-ENDS!

Enjoy boys. Stop by MORE often. 

Hail. 

Leg ends at the thigh.

Or foot.

All depends on where you end up & what you were drinking. ;)

In Minny, they drink anti freeze to stay warm, so there's no telling where these two will end up post game. :D

Youngsters. Take heed. You are in the company of two ES living LEG-ENDS!

Enjoy boys. Stop by MORE often. 

Hail. 

who says they are living????  The way I hear it they are a fable.

come to think of it I have heard of Blade before.  The Art guy nope.  Must be a newby.

All depends on where you end up & what you were drinking. ;)

In Minny, they drink anti freeze to stay warm, so there's no telling where these two will end up post game. :D

See that is the way to do it. Off your head and rocking the frozen tundra. 

None of this hobnobbing with some ol' dude who used to throw a few balls around way back when who shall remain nameless. 

who says they are living????  The way I hear it they are a fable.

The more the fable is told, the longer it lives on. 

Just smile and wave. We might get an ice fishing trip out of this or some other crazy frozen North ****.

Hail. 

To eat here you have to go down 6 floors, across several miles of hallway to nibble on the dregs Charlie Broyhill left after his sixth visit to the buffet.    Eric is throwing up some photos on flickr.    Sat with Doc Walker who was in his usual good form.    Sometimes you remember what you like about these games when you run into the crew and say things that would cause a national uproar if recorded :).

November 7, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

MINNEAPOLIS – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for tonight’s game against the Minnesota Vikings:

For the Washington Redskins:

- No. 8 QB Rex Grossman

- No. 25 RB Chris Thompson

- No. 48 S Jose Gumbs

- No. 51 LB Brandon Jenkins

- No. 67 G Josh LeRibeus

- No. 83 TE Fred Davis

- No. 95 NT Chris Neild

No. 85 Leonard Hankerson is expected to start in place of No. 15 Joshua Morgan at wide receiver.

No matter what happens this game I will remain level headed. No "We ae the greatest ever" and no "bench player A, they suck." Any such chatter is counterproductive. I expect a sloppy game from both ends. I expect some INTs and some blocked punts/field goals. I expect AP to gash us and I expect a close game. Both teams have had literally no time to prepare or recover from emotional finishes last week. The Oregon-Stanford battle will probably look more crisp. That being said...

HAIL.

Archived