Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage: The Wait In The Cold Until The Intern Runs Down Vikings Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread.

Art

two comments by the announcers on 2nd and 4th downs say it all to me: "that was a lot of holding..." and "that could've been a penalty. leading with the helmet." Both of which were overlooked as usual.

The announcer was making a joke about Moss taking out the camera man, by leading with his helmet, on that 4th down.

Oh stop. Just stop. Had the ball in the end zone on a guys hands.

You hate Kyle. But they got the ball down to the 5 and had in in 3 guys hands. No catches.

Just stop with the agenda. It's making you look foolish.

Seriously... people seemed to be confused that Kyle is not throwing the passes or reading the defenses. the throw to Moss in the corner of the end zone was certainly not the primary option. 

We run it and we throw a fade to 5'9 35 year old Moss.

Our receivers get mugged and drop balls.

Unbelievable.

who the hell calls a fade to a 2 foot tall receiver on 4th and goal with the game on the line?  who calls that?  That isnt megatron over there.

Still the Reed pass should have been a TD.

Listen.. stop complaining about the Ref's.. YES they were horrid.. But this is a 1-7 team.. NOW 2-7..

"We are what they say we are"  WEAK.. PATHETIC.. GIMIKY.. LOSERS..

Please Please go back to what made the Redskins great..  Just run the ball baby.. We don't need AIR RGIII

This defense SUCKS! IT SUCKS!! IT SUCKS!! we can't stop ANYBODY!! Christian goddam Ponder just sliced this defense to pieces. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

I do not want to hear Brian Orakpo's name again (which won;t be tough because we don't hear his name DURING the game either). I think its time to start Rob Jackson in Orakpo's place

Archived