Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I read you can join friends games, but that's the extent of what I've seen.  Not sure if they will allow a party to join, but they might.  It would be cool if there was no limit to the amount of people that can join one server though.  We need a death squad to move server to server nuking and killing everyone in sight :D 

Lol they actuallyspecifically said you cant do that from what I read...lol. I heard they were gonna keep the populations low on the servers.

So who knows. 

I did read that friends can build areas next to each other, so it just seems logical that you can start your own faction/clan

Hey ES gang, how's the basebulding going?

Good, we're setting up some turrets now.

Sweet.  You guys leveled up much lately?  How is the --- wait, who the **** is that?

"**** you guys!  LEEEROOOOYYYYYYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I read you can join friends games, but that's the extent of what I've seen.  Not sure if they will allow a party to join, but they might.  It would be cool if there was no limit to the amount of people that can join one server though.  We need a death squad to move server to server nuking and killing everyone in sight :D 

You just gonna "We're all Negan" that ****? :kickcan:

This seems like it could end up being more "Hunger Games" than anything else. Which, honestly, would get me on board 100%

Bunch of gumps teaming up to come at the king, and I use animal friend perk  (please let THIS be true) and send a bunch of rad  Sasquatches at them, running them off, raiding their camp, then hunting them down and stealth killing them all.

25 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Here is a post that has a lot of cumulative information about Ghosts of Tsushima.  That game looks unreal.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ghost-of-tsushima-game-details-e3-2018.48693/

That game looks absolutely stunning. That info is awesome and has me even more excited for it. I’ll probbaly play the full game with the Japanese dialogue with English subtitles so it’s a more true experience. I’m really happy they included that 

I cant wait 

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That game looks absolutely stunning. That info is awesome and has me even more excited for it. I’ll probbaly play the full game with the Japanese dialogue with English subtitles so it’s a more true experience. I’m really happy they included that 

I cant wait 

Yeah the Japanese dialog will make it much better. 

The thing that is very impressive is that in the demo, the lips are clearly moving to the English words.  I'm guessing that when in Japanese voices the lips will match the words as well.  So basically they are going to have to do double the facial animations for the different languages.

11 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Yeah the Japanese dialog will make it much better. 

The thing that is very impressive is that in the demo, the lips are clearly moving to the English words.  I'm guessing that when in Japanese voices the lips will match the words as well.  So basically they are going to have to do double the facial animations for the different languages.

Good point. 

I couldn't find one thing about the trailer that wasn't impressive. 

On 6/11/2018 at 7:45 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

As someone that adores Black Flag, this has me pretty excited. Looks like they took all the pirate aspects of BF and just made an entire game out of it.

Ahoy mateys!  

Not sure if this has pvp with combat in the world like Sea of Thieves or if it’s esclisively single player. Tho honestly, if I can’t be a badass and board manually swinging back and forth  between ships and kicking ass...my interest isn’t nearly the same. 

Oh my... Been clamoring for this since Black Flag

On 6/11/2018 at 10:35 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m still blown away by The Last of Us 2 trailer. Everything is so fluid and the animation is unreal like when she pulls the arrow out of that guy’s chest. I’m sure some aspects like the final death are scripted but the basics of the gameplay are there and they look amazing. The transitions from stealth to gun fights, the wide open areas, hiding under trucks and using the environment, the limited ammo, the gritty personal and brutal combat is back, hey they added a dodge move...it’s all just perfect. Even just little details are great like her breathing heavily while hiding and moving compared to before she is spotted 

I didn’t want a sequel but damn it I can’t refuse it. 

For me, It couldn't end the way it did. I wanted more. Wasn't crazy about the last one. We'll see about this one

As for Spiderman, I hope the webslinging is this era's A.C. freerunning (before Ubi decided they no longer cared about that).

On 6/11/2018 at 9:51 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

**** me a completely remade Resident Evil 2 

Aaaaand I'm going to lose everything in my life ?

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

For me, It couldn't end the way it did. I wanted more. Wasn't crazy about the last one. We'll see about this one

As for Spiderman, I hope the webslinging is this era's A.C. freerunning (before Ubi decided they no longer cared about that).

I thought the ending on his lie was perfect and wanted to leave Joel and Ellie's story at that. I still am not thrilled about going back into their story but I trust Naughty Dog at this point and I don't think they would tell more of their story if it wasn't worth sharing. TLOU2 gameplay looks very brutal, tense and satisfying, even more than the first. I'm in. 

Freerunning used to be a blast. Those were the days. I try to temper my expectations for a game but I cannot accept any reality where this Spiderman game isn't amazing. The web slinging and combat looks awesome and the story is setting up a Sinister Six plot it seems so it's all right there for them to smash a home run

35 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Aaaaand I'm going to lose everything in my life ?

right there with you lol

7 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm killing everyone I can that is not a friend or a friend of a friend.  We come across a another group, I'm unleashing hellfire and brimstone on their candy asses.  They will be like, "Hey, do you guys wanna grou......"    then........

Image result for negan killing glenn animated gif

I'm get flashbacks to the dark zone in the Division. 

11 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Seeing Woodburn Hall in Fallout 76 has me preordering. ??✌️

Most on my underclass and grad classes were there and my GA office too.

riFPqft_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

It's $47.99 if you pre-order the standard version on Amazon (if you have Prime).

I wonder if Point Pleasant is in the game.

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

The developers have mentioned the Mothman (of Point Pleasant) so I'm not sure if the entire town will show up or just him.

I mean if there aren't any npc's then I imagine they have to double down on the "Legendary Creature/Gear" aspect of 4, which I thought was awesome, and a worthy Souls level challenge on the harder difficulties.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's $47.99 if you pre-order the standard version on Amazon (if you have Prime).

Will be hard to tell the difference in the Fallout version and the real life any time after a football game version. Maybe a few more charred sofas and furniture in the real life version...

:D 

I decided to preorder Mario Aces this morning since with preorder on Amazon Prime you get 20% off.  I liked the demo enough that I think I'll enjoy it.  Reviews say the AI get's pretty stupid hard at one point, and that the game becomes more about breaking rackets than actual tennis, but you can still play "normal" tennis with none of that dumb stuff if you want with your friends.

I just played the Toad Treasure Tracker demo and preordered that right after too.  It's just under $34 with prime and the demo was enough in the 3 levels that I can tell I'll enjoy the whole game.  Controls definitely seem like they will take a little getting used to with the camera though.

On 6/18/2018 at 5:05 PM, The Evil Genius said:

Can't wait to get my Lone Mountaineer all ****ing hammered in Sunnyside.  

Archived