Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

EA is a joke. F that company.

Regarding Anthem...meh. Destiny and Division were both letdowns. I just don't think massive multi player type games work out well nowadays.

I think the difference with this one is it’s a single player focused story that will continually evolve and just be capable of being played with friends dropping into the world. Thats enough for me to be intrigued at this point 

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

EA is a joke. F that company.

Regarding Anthem...meh. Destiny and Division were both letdowns. I just don't think massive multi player type games work out well nowadays.

34 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think the difference with this one is it’s a single player focused story that will continually evolve and just be capable of being played with friends dropping into the world. Thats enough for me to be intrigued at this point 

Destiny was a fantastic game.  Destiny 2 lacks because it’s nothing more than a clone of the first three be but stripped down.  

Battlefield 5 looks ****ing awesome!!!  For the first time ever, limited ammo for vehicles.  One of the big Battlefield Youtubers said DICE did this specifically "to keep people from camping on a hill with a tank the entire game and encourage more objective play."  :headbang:

T-minus 8 hours until FALLOUT.  More July 7th release rumors flying around today.  :drooley:

13 minutes ago, Chew said:

Battlefield 5 looks ****ing awesome!!!  For the first time ever, limited ammo for vehicles.  One of the big Battlefield Youtubers said DICE did this specifically "to keep people from camping on a hill with a tank the entire game and encourage more objective play."  :headbang:

T-minus 8 hours until FALLOUT.  More July 7th release rumors flying around today.  :drooley:

July 7th for Fallout? That seems way too soon. I'm thinking Fall.

16 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

July 7th for Fallout? That seems way too soon. I'm thinking Fall.

I was thinking the same thing.  But nerds on the Fallout forums have been digging deep the last few weeks with screenshots of 7/31 dates on Amazon (that have since been removed) and reasons why 7/6 would make sense.  

They announced FO4 weeks before E3 a few years ago and it didnt' release until December.  We'll find out soon enough I guess.  Never said this before in my life, but I hope most of this Sunday goes by fast.  I've got the strangest tingle in my balls.  

AC Origins: went from kind of bored with it, to really liking it, to full blown addiction. Unlike previous AC's, the story here is pretty sparse, but you won't care given the huge open world that is just teeming with stuff to do. Crafting and character development are just fantastic in this game -- my guy's at level 35 with great melee and assassination skill but I STILL am nowhere close to developing his archery skills. A slow burn and I love it. 

10 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

For the BF heads.. @Chew

Yezzir, looks like it could be the best Battlefield since BFBC2.  The graphics are gorgeous.  And DICE has done away with unlimited ammo for vehicles to deter tank-whoring.  I friggin' love it!

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

So the new Fallout has multiplayer....ugh

I'm going to wait and see about the multiplayer before I decide how I feel.  I love the co-op, Bethesda is going to change the game with a co-op Fallout.  They shut E3 down last night with that reveal, nothing else this weekend mattered. But the multiplayer aspect, I dunno. I'm worried about randoms trolling.  Being able to play Fallout with my friends in co-op is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me as a gamer since Starfox, but I might steer clear of the actual multiplayer. 

MS conference was extremely underwhelming and unhype.  The only games that I really had any interest in was Ori and Sekiro, which were like 2 of the first games shown which made for a pretty meh 90 minutes afterwards.  I thought Sekiro was Onimusha until they showed Activision and not Capcom was behind it.  That game looks pretty awesome.

But damn, I've had an Xbox One since launch and Xbox One X since I won it from Taco Bell, and I have legit turned on my X1X twice, and it was to play Cuphead.  I haven't used it since, and I don't see any reason to really turn it on any time soon.  Maybe I'd get Sekiro on X1X over PS4 for controller reasons alone though.  Even though they are trying to get more companies on board, it's still just Gears, Halo, and Forza + multiplatform games.  I'm just not into multiplayer like I used to be either so most of those games don't appeal to me very much.

The most unhype moment for me was when they showed the "world premiere exclusive" trailer, then showed a car, and it's like "oh look another Forza Horizon game NOBODY KNEW THIS WAS COMING!"  And it got even more unhype when the guy kept saying how seasons drastically change the game, but in practice it looked like only the winter season did since the lake froze and snow covered roads.  Oh and I guess it only rains in the spring in the world, not in the summer, fall, or winter.

54 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Elder Scrolls 6 was announced too, but it was like 8 seconds of footage and its still just in pre development. Probably won't come out until NEXT gen.

I was most excited about that, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Last of Us 2, and Battlefield V. 

EDIT: Spiderman too. 

Halo 6 was announced with a brief trailer showing off the new engine. Most exciting thing for me is that they said it will be Master Chief focused and they are going back to the original looking artstyle of brighter colors and armor/character designs. Also, the soundtrack is more like the original trilogy soundtrack with the ending even being straight from the Halo 3 soundtrack. 

7 minutes ago, Chew said:

Sony is tonight, right?  Def looking forward to Last of Us 2

The Last of Us 2 and Spiderman are going to be where it's at.

Archived