Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

35 minutes ago, alexey said:

To be honest, the thought of buying a gun if Trump wins, it crossed my mind a couple of days ago.  It was interesting to feel the way people supposedly feel when they think Dems will come for their guns or whatever.  

Now, this may be an interesting thought exercise for me, being a white person in Montgomery County, but this **** could be quite real for somebody of middle eastern or african descent living in Trump country.

I've had the same thought.  

Admittedly it's probably overblown on my part.  But anything that significantly emboldens anti-semites/white supremacists concerns me.  Whether or not you think he intentionally embraces them, that would absolutely be a consequence of his election.

I'm pretty sure I've seen more anti-semitic posts/comments/pics from T supporters in the last 6 months than the total I had seen in the 38 years before that.  I know some of it is just asshole trolls and internet warriors and one-off morons like the "JewSA" guy, but I have to admit it's been getting to me more and more lately.  Twitter is a terrible place.  

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Most would look at this type of response and realize that it is a perfect example of partisan hackery. Something we've seen too often.

Queue the partisan hack retort.

You seriously equate POTUS ,Dept heads ,and current congresscritters with some dude?

I hope they keep running off at the mouth.

49 minutes ago, Larry said:

Yeah, I remember all those ES posters endorsing the numerous death threats against those people accusing Bill of rape. 

Oh, wait. No, I don't.  

Sorry. Deflection Fail. 

That's a fair point.  It's only bad if you threaten to kill rape victims.  Not just if you threaten them otherwise. 

Does ES deem the WSJ worthy of news?  Internal fight with the FBI and public corruption prosecutors about going after the Clinton Foundation

Secret Recordings Fueled FBI Feud in Clinton Probe Agents thought they had enough material to merit aggressively pursuing investigation into Clinton Foundation

http://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518

4 minutes ago, mikered30 said:

Does ES deem the WSJ worthy of news?  

They are owned by the same company and have gone down hill since then. I don't know the individual writers well enough to know which articles are likely well researched and which are likely bs.

So I treat them both as if they're bs and look for the information elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, twa said:

Is this a joke?

User Actions
  Follow
tH7BpjDr_bigger.jpgCNN Politic Manager@CNNManager

BREAKING: FBI Now 99% Certain at Least 5 Foreign Agencies Hacked Into Hillary’s Server http://sh.st/5QZJx 

Foxnews reported that first on the same show Bret I linked earlier.  If the Clinton News Network reported it, does it make it true?  I guess the same sources that talked to Bret talked to CNN.

4 minutes ago, mikered30 said:

Foxnews reported that first on the same show Brit I linked earlier.  If the Clinton News Network reported it, does it make it true?

I'm 99.999% sure that is not a real CNN twitter.  Not verified, it list @realdonaldtrump in its description, it's following lots of pro-Trump twitters.  Almost certainly fake.

And that link in the "CNN" tweet doesn't even go to CNN.  It goes to GatewayPundit which has a clip of Lou Dobbs from Fox.

20 minutes ago, mikered30 said:

Does ES deem the WSJ worthy of news?  Internal fight with the FBI and public corruption prosecutors about going after the Clinton Foundation

Secret Recordings Fueled FBI Feud in Clinton Probe Agents thought they had enough material to merit aggressively pursuing investigation into Clinton Foundation

http://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518

No.  It is almost 100% in the tank for Hillary.

They don't even address that she's now lying about her 'service' on 9/11:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/hillary-clinton-lies-say-she-was-nyc-911/

She saw it in the teleprompter, so it had to be true.

In an address Tuesday evening in Sanford, Florida, Hillary Clinton said: “I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of two senators. I will defeat ISIS.”

Except she wasn’t in New York City. She was in Washington, D.C., as Congress was still in session. The next day, as transportation allowed, Mrs. Clinton traveled to New York to access the damage with then-Mayor Rudolph Giuliani. She then worked as a senator to get benefits and aids for 9/11 victims.

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

That account has 2k followers and is a Trump supporter. You got duped. 

I traced it back to the gateway pundit site and it linked a report to Lou Dobbs.  It appears to relate to the FBI vault files, I think.

Part 1, page 2, paragraph 2

Confirmation that Hillary Clinton emails were obtained by hostile foreign actors

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-04/view

25 minutes ago, mikered30 said:

That article strongly suggests the Fox report of an impending indictment is wrong

3 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

For the love of God please stop spamming us with ****ty articles..... Not changing anyone's mind to vote for Trump here..... Sweet Jesus,  please stop

ok, i will stop with the ****ty articles, at least Wikileaks are 100% true and so are the FBI files in their vault. I will stick with them because they speak for themselves.  I wasn't try to get anyone to vote for Trump, I was trying to get people to vote not Hillary.

28 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

That account has 2k followers and is a Trump supporter. You got duped. 

MisInformation Age. Easy as that.

At least twa had the wherewithal to ask. Should never have even got to that point though. 

4 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

The Trump spammers in this thread are just praying for an indictment.  It would be like waking up on Christmas morning to the sight of Santa delivering them an N64.  

Keep going guys.  Pray the cuffs on her if you have to.  

More like an XBox360 Xmas

Archived