Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

52 minutes ago, Larry said:

Really think that Dems attacking Comey is both attacking the wrong person, and politically stupid. 

The former, because (IMO) what Comey did wasn't wrong.  He informed Congress about an investigation which they were following. 

The latter, because frankly, it makes them look like Trump, attacking anybody who isn't on their side. 

Im going to follow up on my own post, with some more reasoning on why I think the Dems attacking Comey is a bad move, politically. 

I would assert that, at this stage in the election, the word that best toes cribs the electorate is "tired". As in "they're sick and tired of this whole thing". 

And, after what may be the ugliest campaign on record, between the two most unfavorably viewed candidates in memory, flying into attack mode because somebody did something that might have cost us a point in the polls?  

It costs you, in the polls. 

In support of this theory, I will note that what we've seen, last few days, is: 

1) "Trump campaign" condemning the KKK supporting them, and condemning their supporter torching a black church. 

2)  A parade of prominent Democrats, attacking the head of the FBI, for revealing a fact which might hurt them. 

3)  And Trump gaining in the polls, and Hillary falling in them. 

Just my opinion, but I think Hillary (and the Party) would be better off saying "hey, don't attack Comey. Attack the Republican politicians who are manufacturing this, and who are already announcing their intention to use it as their 23rd excuse for more dirty, partisan, abuse of their positions". 

IMO, makes the Dems look better. Picking fights with other politicians, instead of with the FBI. AND it turns the focus on the Republican down ticket races. 

1 minute ago, mikered30 said:

I was told very specifically on here, that since Foxnews reported it, that it must be false.

With that aside there seems to be an internal struggle in the FBI to leak info and post FOIA requests recently, especially the Rich and Vince Foster files.  Maybe some in the FBI dont think Comey/DOJ will release preliminary results by Tuesday and are taking matters into their own hands by sending a message?

Who knows what to believe but supposedly the DOJ sent a letter to the FBI to stand down and now many in the FBI are revolting because they think there is enough to indict. 

15 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Unless the accused rapist was Bill?

Yeah, I remember all those ES posters endorsing the numerous death threats against those people accusing Bill of rape. 

Oh, wait. No, I don't.  

Sorry. Deflection Fail. 

9 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Gun sales are surging. Gubmint gon' tekkir guns!

To be honest, the thought of buying a gun if Trump wins, it crossed my mind a couple of days ago.  It was interesting to feel the way people supposedly feel when they think Dems will come for their guns or whatever.  

Now, this may be an interesting thought exercise for me, being a white person in Montgomery County, but this **** could be quite real for somebody of middle eastern or african descent living in Trump country.

3 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Who knows what to believe but supposedly the DOJ sent a letter to the FBI to stand down and now many in the FBI are revolting because they think there is enough to indict. 

Yeah, that is why I asked my question earlier today about what would happen if the results of the investigation came after she won and before Jan 20.,  of course I was met with ridicule. Some in the FBI know the DOJ would resist indictment and this is there way of getting info out, that is the only reason I can see the leaks and FOIA reports.

9 minutes ago, mikered30 said:

With that aside there seems to be an internal struggle in the FBI to leak info and post FOIA requests recently, especially the Rich and Vince Foster files. 

Somebody on here posted an article which said that FBI policy was that, if they get three FOIA requests for the same thing, then they post whatever it is, on the FBI web site. 

It's possible that all that's happening, here, is that some folks have figured out that all it takes, to "make" the FBI "leak" their files about decades-old Clinton investigations, is for three "individuals" to file three FOIA requests for it. 

Is Chaffetz a bad boy, using his own private email server that may have been used to transmit classified information? Democratic group reports him to FBI to investigate.

Let the rumor mongering begin. If true, the irony is delicious, and he's thoroughly discredited.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/02/gop-rep-jason-chaffetz-reported-fbi-potentially-illegal-private-email-server.html

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Somebody on here posted an article which said that FBI policy was that, if they get three FOIA requests for the same thing, then they post whatever it is, on the FBI web site. 

It's possible that all that's happening, here, is that some folks have figured out that all it takes, to "make" the FBI "leak" their files about decades-old Clinton investigations, is for three "individuals" to file three FOIA requests for it. 

I wonder how long it takes for FOIA requests to be published?  I assume the files are already redacted and ready to be published.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

They issue the SAME complaint but you ignore one and criticize the other.

Tell me twa...why are we not surprised?

But are THEY the same? 

Who work for who? :ols:

22 minutes ago, Larry said:

Could you quote the posts on here which very specifically told you that?  

If Fox News reports it, it's false.

If Fox News reports it, it's false.

I win. :D

21 minutes ago, alexey said:

To be honest, the thought of buying a gun if Trump wins, it crossed my mind a couple of days ago.  It was interesting to feel the way people supposedly feel when they think Dems will come for their guns or whatever.  

Now, this may be an interesting thought exercise for me, being a white person in Montgomery County, but this **** could be quite real for somebody of middle eastern or african descent living in Trump country.

It'll be good to have a gun when the civil war breaks out.

29 minutes ago, Larry said:

Could you quote the posts on here which very specifically told you that?  

2 hours ago, Bang said:

Most people have learned to ignore the propaganda. Fox earns it's place as a completely compromised and untrustworthy source..

The time to wise up to Fox  is long past.. still suckered by it?
That's a shame.

~Bang

Fox is trusted by those that wish to trust it.  A segment of this country wants to be told a certain story, and Fox panders to that segment very well.

Archived