Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread (Post Mortem )

Mr. Sinister

You watching his commentary on NFL player off the field issues? Whoa this is awkward.

:lol: Is it ever. Talk about dancing around the issue.

Meh, I think it's alright. It was a lot worse... a lot worse when Michael Irvin was there.

A good point well made!

I'm interest to see the hawks/panthers game, as I think the panthers pull an upset

I'm interested to see how KC looks under Andy Reid and an actual NFL QB

I'm interested to see the shoot out between the saints and falcons

I'm interested to see how New England does with so many new targets for Brady

I'm interested to see how Green Bay handles Kaepernick

I'm interested to see if Peterson starts the year in a way that suggests he won't suffer the 2k hangover

Lots of interesting things today so I don't mind the skins not playing. That just helps make Monday interesting too. Today is a great day for Redzone

They couldn't find someone better than this Mars clown? I know he's probably banned from the NFL, but Timberlake is the correct choice.

I like Bruno Mars, but he's about the most boring halftime show I've heard of. They're gonna need a lot of guest surprises to make that watchable.

Timberlake was 100 percent the choice.

They couldn't find someone better than this Mars clown? I know he's probably banned from the NFL, but Timberlake is the correct choice.

You talking about the SB halftime show? I didn't even know they decided this early. I always thought it was traditionally around November. Anyways, I won't be watching. Didn't watch the one last year, or the year before.

I may be in a minority here (insert grumpy old man comments) but I think the Super Bowl halftime show needs to be significantly cut down. It takes too long. I know there is a bigger audience for that game many of whom are focused on the 'event' not just the football but the halftime is getting too much in the way of the football.

oh god..Fox 5 in long island today is showing the jets vs bucs at 1 and cardinals vs rams at 4...ewwwww

That's brutal!

Archived