Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABC News: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

I_Bleed_B&G

he never left and no gun was found....the evidence says there was no gun,as well as her own statement.

nuts is subjective,but the one who's story changes would be more suspect imv

of course with all the false accusations piling up it could nudge him there

He must be the biggest victim in the history of America.  Poor guy.

Or, he's got a hand in some of these things happening to him.

Amazing how certain people seem so heavily invested in defending the good character of Mr. Zimmerman.

Or more specifically, in using this guy to get their shots in at "the other side."

Simply responding to those who are using Zimmerman to advance their own agenda.

This debacle started in one direction.  I've had the facts on my side the whole time.

Zimmerman finds himself in physical confrontations regularly it seems.  He's been accused of abuse before, fired from a job for getting too violent, had an altercation with a police officer, and killed a person that attacked him randomly.  Now again the life long victim finds himself in another physical confrontation which of course... can't be his fault.  This time the person falsely accusing him is none other than the mans wife!  Is there no end to this mans suffering?  My heart goes out to this poor poor abused man.  

he never left and no gun was found....the evidence says there was no gun,as well as her own statement.

nuts is subjective,but the one who's story changes would be more suspect imv

of course with all the false accusations piling up it could nudge him there

No gun was found where?  They've been living there according to the article and his car was there.  Is Zimmerman no longer a gun owner?  

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department.  "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911#ixzz2eXGkTwNk

he does seem to attract the crazies  :rolleyes: 

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department.  "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911#ixzz2eXGkTwNk

he does seem to attract the crazies  :rolleyes: 

Did they search anything besides him personally?  I mean the man lived there and his car was there and known to have a firearm.  Why did his lawyer confirm that he had a gun but didn't pull it out from where it was concealed on his person just and drop him as a client?   

It's only a matter of time before poor Georgey is once again a victim... in which someone else is harmed.  I just hope that the witnesses next time see how the altercation started and don't just turn up after Georgey is losing the fight.  

More drama!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57602244-504083/george-zimmerman-update-ipad-video-may-determine-whether-charges-warranted-in-domestic-dispute/

George Zimmerman Update: iPad video may determine whether charges warranted in domestic dispute

(CBS/AP) LAKE MARY, Fla. - Police investigating a domestic dispute between George Zimmerman and his estranged wife say video from Shellie Zimmerman's iPad may be crucial evidence in determining whether any charges are filed.

Lake Mary Police Department spokesman Zach Hudson said Tuesday that the iPad captured video of the dispute, but the mobile device was in pieces and needed to be examined in a lab.

CBS affiliate WKMG reports that in her 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman said: "He then accosted my father then took my iPad out of my hands. He then smashed it and cut it with a pocketknife, and there is a Lake Mary city worker across the street that I believe saw all of it."

http://newsone.com/2715972/dr-shiping-bao-lawsuit/

Medical Examiner In Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100M, Claims Prosecution Threw Case

In a bombshell allegation, Florida medical examiner Dr. Shiping Bao claims that Florida state prosecutors were biased against Trayvon Martin and purposely threw the case, and he is suing the state for $100 million, reports WFTV.com.

According to Bao, the medical examiner, state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department all felt that Martin “got what he deserved.” Bao also claims that he received the strong, though subtle, message not to speak on certain things:

“He was in essence told to zip his lips. ‘Shut up. Don’t say those things,’” said Bao’s legal counsel, legendary Attorney Willie Gary.

Bao’s allegations come swiftly on the heels of him being fired from his position as associate medical examiner.

Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao’s termination, citing “county standard personnel practices,” reports CBS News.

http://newsone.com/2715972/dr-shiping-bao-lawsuit/

Medical Examiner In Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100M, Claims Prosecution Threw Case

In a bombshell allegation, Florida medical examiner Dr. Shiping Bao claims that Florida state prosecutors were biased against Trayvon Martin and purposely threw the case, and he is suing the state for $100 million, reports WFTV.com.

According to Bao, the medical examiner, state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department all felt that Martin “got what he deserved.” Bao also claims that he received the strong, though subtle, message not to speak on certain things:

“He was in essence told to zip his lips. ‘Shut up. Don’t say those things,’” said Bao’s legal counsel, legendary Attorney Willie Gary.

Bao’s allegations come swiftly on the heels of him being fired from his position as associate medical examiner.

Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao’s termination, citing “county standard personnel practices,” reports CBS News.

Oh Good.

MSNBC and their leader Rev Al will have stuff to talk about tonight.

Well he is being held up as a martyr in some circles and "news" organizations

Yeah, I know that Martin is.  People can and do disagree on that one.

But I was responding to the idea that Zimmerman was some sort of martyr.   Some people are so invested in this that it's not enough that Zimmerman was not found guilty, of anything, and walked away scot free.  Zimmerman must be our hero too.     

Yeah, I know that Martin is.  People can and do disagree on that one.

But I was responding to the idea that Zimmerman was some sort of martyr.   Some people are so invested in this that it's not enough that Zimmerman was not found guilty, of anything, and walked away scot free.  Zimmerman must be our hero too.     

I dont think of him as a hero. 

I just hate that certain people, groups etc are still trying to use him to advance their own twisted agenda.  So if it seems like Im holding him up as a hero, that's not my intent.

I simply loathe the people trying to make him the enemy.

How many other times this week have the police been called in to the middle of a domestic dispute in the US?  Why is his the lead story on some cable channels?

I dont think of him as a hero. 

I just hate that certain people, groups etc are still trying to use him to advance their own twisted agenda.  So if it seems like Im holding him up as a hero, that's not my intent.

I simply loathe the people trying to make him the enemy.

How many other times this week have the police been called in to the middle of a domestic dispute in the US?  Why is his the lead story on some cable channels?

For the exact same reason that OJ Simpson's troubles were still news after Simpson was found not guilty of murder.  Because, like it or not, the Zimmerman trial captured the nation's consciousness, and what he does afterwords is news that people care about, people on all sides of the dispute.  It was a big story on Fox just the same as it was on MSNBC.

The "twisted agendas" you are so righteous about are mostly in your own imagination.   

For the exact same reason that OJ Simpson's troubles were still news after Simpson was found not guilty of murder.  Because, like it or not, the Zimmerman trial captured the nation's consciousness, and what he does afterwords is news that people care about, people on all sides of the dispute.  It was a big story on Fox just the same as it was on MSNBC.

The "twisted agendas" you are so righteous about are mostly in your own imagination.   

Really?  You must not watch MSNBC at all anymore.

Their agenda is clear.  They dont even try to hide it.

Archived