Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABC News: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

I_Bleed_B&G

Wonder how long it'll be before he murders somebody else.

He hasn't murdered anyone.

Anyone still wanna defend this child murderer? Just face it, dudes a loose canon.

They did a good job of making Trayvon a thug. Who's really the thug?

Get over it, dude. I tried telling you he didn't murder that kid. Just admit it, you were wrong.

He hasn't murdered anyone.

Get over it, dude. I tried telling you he didn't murder that kid. Just admit it, you were wrong.

He was found "not guilty." Big difference. And why do you defend this idiot so hard? It's so obvious that man is far from being a saint and he definitely has serious anger issues.

He was found "not guilty." Big difference. And why do you defend this idiot so hard? It's so obvious that man is far from being a saint and he definitely has serious anger issues.

Dude, there was zero evidence presented during the trial that warranted calling him a murderer. And if you would ever pay attention, I've said ALL ALONG that the guy is an idiot. An idiot. Not a murderer.

Of course the guy has issues. And if he doesn't get help with them, he will wind up in jail.

stay tuned for next weeks episode of As The Zims Turn.

Hudson told ABC Action News Shellie provided a written statement Monday night saying she never saw a gun and only assumed her estranged husband was carrying a weapon because he touched his stomach.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911#ixzz2eUaZ7oOF

A domestic issue between two parties that are getting divorced.  Of course it's confrontational. 

And again, not illegal.

This "domestic issue" resulted in a 911 call and apparently the father with a busted nose from the guy who was supposed to be to physically weak to do that type of damage.

Wait a second, saying "I never saw a gun," and saying "He didn't have a gun" are not the same thing.  You guys are acting like Zimmerman didn't do anything wrong AT ALL, again.  You don't put your hand on your waist and say "step closer" in a dare unless you are trying to intimidate someone.  Is that whole thing made up now?

This guy appears nuts.  I'm sorry.  If you can't tell that he has lost his mind, you aren't putting 2 and 2 together.  I hope he figures it out for his sake and for a lot of people around him.

Wait a second, saying "I never saw a gun," and saying "He didn't have a gun" are not the same thing.  You guys are acting like Zimmerman didn't do anything wrong AT ALL, again.  You don't put your hand on your waist and say "step closer" in a dare unless you are trying to intimidate someone.  Is that whole thing made up now?

This guy appears nuts.  I'm sorry.  If you can't tell that he has lost his mind, you aren't putting 2 and 2 together.  I hope he figures it out for his sake and for a lot of people around him.

he never left and no gun was found....the evidence says there was no gun,as well as her own statement.

nuts is subjective,but the one who's story changes would be more suspect imv

of course with all the false accusations piling up it could nudge him there

Once again, facts destroy the narrative of the anti Zimmerman crowd.

Odd how that keeps happening.

Amazing how certain people seem so heavily invested in defending the good character of Mr. Zimmerman.

Or more specifically, in using this guy to get their shots in at "the other side."

Archived