Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, Hersh said:

I agree. It's almost like he played in the wrong era. I mean he fit with all the contact in the 90s, but he would have been good these days as well. 

He couldnt shoot.

Maybe he would have learned, idk.

Kevin Love has been better than Draymond this series

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Is there any angle or release around the rim Kyrie doesn't like?  

He is the best guard finisher in the NBA.

Yes, better than John Wall. (an argument, I never made but some Wizards fans tried)

The angles he finishes these shots are absurd.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

He couldnt shoot.

Maybe he would have learned, idk.

Kevin Love has been better than Draymond this series

I think most players would have adapted to their era if it was different than what it was. Green would have had more of a post game and been a passer out of the post if he was in the 90s. At least, that's how I view. 

Difference is the Warriors play good clean system ball and generate good shot opportunities late. The Cavs guys were playing hero ball taking god awful shot after god awful shot and were only in it because of the offensive rebounding. Once that well dried up they were dunzo.

Gonna be history in the making Friday night.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Difference is the Warriors play good clean system ball and generate good shot opportunities late. The Cavs guys were playing hero ball taking god awful shot after god awful shot and were only in it because of the offensive rebounding. Once that well dried up they were dunzo.

Gonna be history in the making Friday night.

Warriors are like the Voltron of the NBA.  Put all those parts together, they're unstoppable.

Wow --- never thought that I would be pulling to hard for Lebron... Warriors are the evil empire.  

Probably could say it past 3 years, about Curry -- but some of the shots him and Durant were making have been sick... as in dumb shots. 

Wanted to see the last play on Lebron... was it all ball?  

ESPN wrongly calling it an 11-0 run --- yeah --- more like 7-0 plus free throws. 

Show the Cav possessions... step back 3 and 2 threes from Smith/Korver?  Did Lebron control those possessions?  Can't remember...