Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

18 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That would be a 26-1 streak with the chance to finish 30-1 with a finals sweep. 

The beginning of the playoffs i was convinced GS would sweep them, but now I think Cleveland could win a game or two

Golden State won't sweep Cleveland.  LeBron is on a mission and he's a far better Finals performer than Curry.   He's the best player in the NBA right now.  Durant's also not right.  Golden State looks great right now overwhelming a Western field that's not as good as it's been in years past.  But without MVP caliber Durant, Cleveland can match them.  That series is going to go at least 6, probably 7, and every game will be a slog.  Cleveland can beat them.

It's crazy, but LeBron might be playing the best basketball of his career right now.  He coasted for part of the season and lulled us into complacency and then kicked it up several gears.

That would be a very disappointing outcome.

If LeBron somehow wins this year it will forever alter the legacy's of several GS players. You make a team like that for the sole purpose if defeating LeBron James, and if you still fail, you have to face the music.

Durant would take a massive hit

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Llevron said:

Where is that cat that was trying to tell me that Toronto had the best back court in the league? 

Somebody at him I need to talk

It's basically a known fact that the do and the refs are letting LeBrons team mug them the whole game while letting LeBron travel, I mean crab dribble, I mean euro-step every trip down the court.

1 hour ago, daveakl said:

It's basically a known fact that the do and the refs are letting LeBrons team mug them the whole game while letting LeBron travel, I mean crab dribble, I mean euro-step every trip down the court.

Lebron had about 3-4 straight offensive fouls in the first half where the officials called a foul on the defender. I mean, Toronto was never going to beat Cleveland playing the regular season game ( DeRozan getting 10-12 ft a game, with Lowry playing like a fringe Allstar) but at least call it fair. This game was lost in the 4th when Lebron started shooting left handed runners ( since when did he have that in his arsenal?) and Korver had the triple on a hair trigger. 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Hardens supporting cast was just awesome last night.

The problem with unconsciously jacking triples in the regular season is that when the playoffs come around, you start actually worrying about the consequences of missing. All of the sudden a pull-up 3 by harden won't work, the free throw buffet is closed, and Danny Green/Leonard aren't falling for the bs three point fouls by harden/Williams. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That would be a very disappointing outcome.

If LeBron somehow wins this year it will forever alter the legacy's of several GS players. You make a team like that for the sole purpose if defeating LeBron James, and if you still fail, you have to face the music.

Durant would take a massive hit

And a new constellation would appear in the heavens.  One that when gazed upon in silence would whisper "Better than Jordan."  

Seriously, if he defeats an allstar team featuring 2 MVPs still in their primes, their will be no slowing the Lebron bandwagon.  

• Like 2

Durant is not an MVP caliber player right now.  That' the only reason Cleveland has a real chance.  And even still, they'll be underdogs.

8 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Hardens supporting cast was just awesome last night.

Live by the three, die by the three.  Houston just doesn't have much go to scoring when the threes aren't falling.  Saw a similar thing happen to Boston in game three.

Houston needs to play some defense and generate some ball and player movement on offense.  If they find themselves relying on making 20+ threes a game to win, then the Spurs are going to beat them in five.

29 minutes ago, Destino said:

And a new constellation would appear in the heavens.  One that when gazed upon in silence would whisper "Better than Jordan."  

Seriously, if he defeats an allstar team featuring 2 MVPs still in their primes, their will be no slowing the Lebron bandwagon.  

Which is why he must be destroyed

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Kevin Durant just has to better than bum as Harrison Barnes. 5-32 from game 5 to game 7. Seriously, **** that dude. 

People always blame Curry, or the Draymond suspension for that lost... When in all actuality, had Barnes just hit 3 or 4 of those wide open threes he missed, Warriors probably would have won easily, but I digress.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Durant should get the same call Oubre got, and be suspended next game. Of course, star treatment....

I bet they tossed and suspended him just for having that thing that died on the top of his head :)

The elementary shove probably just gave them plausible deniability

• Like 1