Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I thought the Celtics vs Wiz game was fantastic. 

Sure, but at this point, its likely over. Can't hold leads. Can't stop IT.

Looks to be over in 5, likely. Gs is a cat playing with a dead mouse, and Toronto is trapped in a long dark hallway filled with mirrors

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I was just reading that Magic Johnson supposedly assured Luke Walton that the Lakers are going to be able to keep the #3 pick even though there's a better than 50% chance that that pick could go to Philly.

Does Magic know something we don't? 

13 minutes ago, DM72 said:

I was just reading that Magic Johnson supposedly assured Luke Walton that the Lakers are going to be able to keep the #3 pick even though there's a better than 50% chance that that pick could go to Philly.

Fix is in

I don't usually go to the lengths of others to claim collusion among refs (I think they equally inept), but I definitely believe there are shenanigans that go on sometimes when it comes to the lottery process

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DM72 said:

He knows it's fixed. And so does the rest of the world. Anyone remember a NBA Legend congratulating the Sixers for getting the #1 pick on Twitter, hours before the actual lottery took place? 

• Like 2

Q47wc4J.jpg

Changing the Game on every level.

The ZO2 Prime is ushering in a new paradigm on and off the court. The ZO2: PRIME was meticulously developed at every stage by Lonzo Ball. Debuting in a low-top cut, the Prime flies first class without compromise. 

An Ortholight© insole is embedded throughout the entire insole for maximum comfort.

A full bed of shock absorbent material keeps the shoe lightweight for high-speed performance. With a Custom Hand painted the bottom, Microfiber python texture in Matte Black, and a Delorean finish.

The ZO2: PRIME is a first class fit for any collection. 

Pre-Order available for a LIMITED TIME. 

No Refunds or Exchanges. Shipping by November 24th 2017.

Only $495.00, I'm sure they'll sell well.

maybe they can spend some of that on an editor.  

• Like 1

All of this scream LaVar Ball, middle aged man.

1- Ortholight?  Is that a knock off of Ortholite or did he misspell the trademark?  Kids aren't out there looking for Ortholite.  

2- Only available in hospital shoe black.  Preferred color of dads who ball.  

3- "ushering in a new paradigm" 

4- "Delorean Finish" 

• Like 1