Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

@DanWoikeSports Source: Blake Griffin involved in an off-court incident with a team staff member

@michaeleaves #Clippers forward Blake Griffin injured his right hand after hitting a member of the team's equipment staff during an argument in Toronto

@michaeleaves The altercation started in a restaurant. It proceeded outside where Griffin hit the equipment staffer multiple times. #Clippers

How is Lance Stephenson involved?  I mean come on, they've already traded Smith and now Blake, the big friendly ginger, is not punching staffers?  That's "born ready" locker room cancer is spreading. 

Where is Predicto?  He has to be dancing a merry jig at this news 

How is Lance Stephenson involved?  I mean come on, they've already traded Smith and now Blake, the big friendly ginger, is not punching staffers?  That's "born ready" locker room cancer is spreading. 

I know he's not getting much playing time, but it seems a bit rude to start referring to Lance as an "equipment staffer".

• Like 3

Would I do that?

you freaking bet I would

osXQkfT.gif

• Like 1

Karl Anthony Towns is having one of the best rookie seasons in recent memory

22PER so far from the 20 year old rookie. It will be interesting to see if his three point shot improves and if the Wolves use it. He's not shooting many of them, but he's hitting them at a good rate. Having a true center, a physical 7 footer, that can drain threes has to create match up problems right?

22PER so far from the 20 year old rookie. It will be interesting to see if his three point shot improves and if the Wolves use it. He's not shooting many of them, but he's hitting them at a good rate. Having a true center, a physical 7 footer, that can drain threes has to create match up problems right?

Has the makings of being a terror on defense and shoots a good clip from the line. I'm not sure where his ceiling is, but I dont see any glaring holes in his game.

I was just looking at a comparison of the seasons of KAT, Russell, Okafor, and Porzingis. KAT and Porzingis are well ahead of the other two. Look like future All NBA franchise players. Porzingis is taking like 4 threes a game, impressive.

Okafor isn't outrageously far behind them, but he definitely is behind.

But it's Russell that stands out. If I'm a Lakers fan, I'm not happy about the fact that Phil Jackson is in New York and they got Porzingis and we got Russell.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

Russell's development would be much further along with a different coach.  Same for Julius Randle.  Byron Scott is THE worst in the league. 

We all know he's around to appease Kobe.  Appeasing Kobe on his farewell tour > developing rookies/rebuilding. 

This is essentially a redshirt year for Russell.  He'll be fine.