Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

The Kawhi one is awesome too.

Apparently the only way this works if you have a black-sounding first name.

"Tim" and "Kevin" look ridiculous.

"Rajon" and "LaMarcus" look cool.

I'd say uncommon, because "Otto" doesn't make me think of a black guy and that would be cool on a jersey. Goran Dragic can use either, they both sound like movie villains to me.

Nene doesn't have his last name on his jersey currently, so will his say Hilario on it for Christmas? He doesn't care about the rules, nene is his nickname and he rocks it on his jersey all the time.

Edited by Destino

Wilson just said this on TV: "'Chill the **** out' is the Chicago way of saying relax." He said this when asked about Noah's recent comments.

I'm hereby claiming "calm the **** down" as DC's way of saying relax.

I think I'm going to go with "Shut your bamma ass up." :D

I wouldn't mind rocking a Bradley #3 Wizards jersey.

But of course, the best one would be "Marcin".

Don't look now but Philly is beating Houston.

They're up one with 35 seconds left now. I bet they lose lol

The Zar just said that bad teams find a way to lose games in this situation, and MCW loses the dribble twenty seconds later. Lol

They lost.

Edited by MLSKINS

Are you watching on NBATV, they are killing the Sixers man lol

Yup. Mike Fratello predicted every damn thing that happened. "Well this is a bad team so look for a turnover here", they turn it over. "Again bad team, look for them to give up an easy bucket", yup, Sixers players almost literally run away from Harden as he lays it in to take the lead.

The nuggets gave up 84 in the first half?

The Nuggets won. You talking about the other night? Minnesota is the one who got destroyed tonight. Not sure how many they gave up in the first half though

Yup. Mike Fratello predicted every damn thing that happened. "Well this is a bad team so look for a turnover here", they turn it over. "Again bad team, look for them to give up an easy bucket", yup, Sixers players almost literally run away from Harden as he lays it in to take the lead.

The Nuggets won. You talking about the other night? Minnesota is the one who got destroyed tonight. Not sure how many they gave up in the first half though

I guess it was the other night when they played Portland. I don't know why they asked that question tonight on if it would linger if they had already won.

The thing about that KD offseason documentary was he was in DC up in Seat Pleasant balling in a local game  :lol:

These guys have like posses and yes men and assistant coaches and team officials with them everywhere they go

I know KD is a good guy but it's things like this that make me wonder how an athlete can do anything stupid

YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY TEAM OFFICIALS AND YOUR POSSE

AIN'T NO ONE IN THERE CAN TELL YOU "Don't do that. That's stupid. That's not good for PR. Don't hit that ****." 

For as deep as everyone said the Bulls rotation was going to be this year, I'm laughing at the fact that Jimmy Butler is averaging a career high 39.8 mpg so far.

Saw something today about how bad Thibs is managing minutes. Like last night, down 10 with under 30 seconds left, he still had Gasol and all his starters out there fouling people and dragging the game out unnecessarily.

The thing about that KD offseason documentary was he was in DC up in Seat Pleasant balling in a local game :lol:

These guys have like posses and yes men and assistant coaches and team officials with them everywhere they go

I know KD is a good guy but it's things like this that make me wonder how an athlete can do anything stupid

YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY TEAM OFFICIALS AND YOUR POSSE

AIN'T NO ONE IN THERE CAN TELL YOU "Don't do that. That's stupid. That's not good for PR. Don't hit that ****."

You answered your own question:

and yes men

YEs men, but KD is surrounded by an assistant coach for the Thunder in his posse

These guys just don't understand how much money they lose if they do something stupid

There's always a team official or marketing official with them, I really don't understand how an athlete can break the law

YEs men, but KD is surrounded by an assistant coach for the Thunder in his posse

These guys just don't understand how much money they lose if they do something stupid

There's always a team official or marketing official with them, I really don't understand how an athlete can break the law

How many Kevin Durants are there? Not everyone has an assistant coach with them. And really, When's the last time an NBA player sabotaged his career. Now the NFL, with 4-5x's the roster size, ain't that many assistant coaches to go around.

Maybe the box score is wrong but I'm pretty sure it says Kobe has 28 points on 24 shots... in the first half.  The Lakers are losing by 20 to the Warriors. 

I wonder how many shots he's planning on taking this game?  lol

Bosh 2-17..ouch!  

And lost to Milwaukee at home.  That's an ugly loss. 

Edit:  I just noticed the Bucks are 5-5.  Hmm didn't realize they had a better record than the Knicks.  hahaha

Edited by Destino