Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Gonna by funny when you all win the West and get OKC in the 1st. Dikembe knocked off the Sonics, in '94 I think. Then you all with Baron Davis and Co. took out Dallas a few years back. And then you all this year. Am I forgetting anyone?

I want no part of Durant when the stakes are high.   Dude is money.  

Don't worry, he'll be in the Eastern Conference in a couple of years. At least then you'll be able to say you GOT to the Finals.

I heard he likes gold and royal blue.  

Zack Lowe:

"The Warriors have an intense interest in how this all works out. If the cap jumps unchecked into the $90 million range in 2016-17, the Dubs, even with Thompson’s pricey new deal, could re-sign one of the Draymond Green/Harrison Barnes duo and still have enough cap space to fit a max contract for Kevin Durant[.]"

http://www.red94.net/kevin-durants-free-agency/14655/

That blogger is wrong, that's exactly a pipe dream. I'm not seeing where he likes a damn thing about San Fran (or Houston for that matter), just that they like him, and then who doesn't?

Do I really need to post KD/DC links? I mean your Houston Rockets message board link was a good find but I think I can top that.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

That blogger is wrong, that's exactly a pipe dream. I'm not seeing where he likes a damn thing about San Fran (or Houston for that matter), just that they like him, and then who doesn't?

Do I really need to post KD/DC links? I mean your Houston Rockets message board link was a good find but I think I can top that.

ejK4e6R.jpg

But you're the one who searched the Internet until you found a link from red94.com.

Edit: Sorry, red94.net

yep, and I had to search for a while.   There is no connection between the Warriors and Durant, bur some bloggers will speculate about anything.

I was just pulling your chain.   IMO, Durant is staying in OKC (80%) or going to DC (15%).  The chance of him going anywhere else is very low.

I seriously don't get why Sam Smith is allowed to put this stuff up on the Bulls official website.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/could-kobe-head-east-win-win

Which is why Kobe to the Wizards may be the one. The Wizards have a young, potential star shooting guard in Bradley Beal. You can build with a player like him. Then you give the Lakers Nene and another player since the Wizards have plenty of guys they’re not much using to include in trade. For the Wizards, it’s the chance to take a shot, which they really don’t have now. With the addition of Paul Pierce, the Wizards are about now. Adding someone like Kobe with Pierce, John Wall and Marcin Gortat gives them a shot at the top of the weak East. And how sweet would it be for Kobe to go where Michael Jordan couldn’t win and get somewhere? Kobe’s not getting that sixth title. Maybe besting Jordan that way would appeal to him.

Kobe to the Wiz, Lol...

It’s not going to get as much discussion during the season, but one of the biggest issues for the Cavs is that both LeBron James and Kevin Love own opt outs after this season. LeBron James basically cannot afford to go anywhere after his return to Cleveland. But watch out for Love. Indications are he will seriously consider the opt out and has his eyes on a return to Los Angeles, where he attended college and where the Lakers long have had him on their free agent wish list

Edited by EvilMonkeyBoy

I ain't even mad. At least we're relevant enough to seriously--I guess he's trying to be serious--discuss these days.

yep, and I had to search for a while. There is no connection between the Warriors and Durant, bur some bloggers will speculate about anything.

I was just pulling your chain. IMO, Durant is staying in OKC (80%) or going to DC (15%). The chance of him going anywhere else is very low.

As I've said, I'm just living life as a Wiz fan the next two years as if it's a 100% lock to happen. Worst that can happen, in two years IF he reups with OKC and my dreams and fantasies are shattered, I'll feel normal (as a Wiz fan) again.

Back to what Tony Wroten is doing up in Philly, I think this might be one of the best articles I've read all year. It has the best title at least.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/what-hath-shammgod-wroten-the-emergence-of-another-sixers-point-guard/

What Hath Shammgod Wroten: The Emergence of Another Sixers Point Guard

But through seven games of this young season, Wroten has turned the NBA into a Pacific Northwest charity tournament at a JCC gym. He’s averaging 21.9 points, 6.7 assists, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.7 steals per game. He coughs up the rock more than four times a night, and if his generosity persists, he’ll obliterate the NBA season record for turnovers (Artis Gilmore’s 366 in 1977-78 is the philanthropic mark to beat). And the only player with equivalent minutes and higher usage rates is Kobe Bryant.

Wroten’s box-score overload, as Arnaud Amalric might phrase it, is best described as “Kill all the stats, let the dorks sort ’em out.” But it’s not just that Wroten is putting up these stats as a 21-year-old backup point guard with the Q rating of an extra from Low Winter Sun. No, it’s how he’s doing it.

Wroten is a frenzied bundle of chaos, a 6-foot-6 slasher who incessantly assaults the bucket, barely uses his right hand, and is prone to outlandish streetball-style no-look dishes. His cousin is Nate Robinson, and showmanship might be genetic (or at least it has contaminated the groundwater in Seattle, a city that also produced the incomparable Jamal Crawford). 

Edited by EvilMonkeyBoy

anyone interested in seeing Mavs Wizards on 11/19. Lowers are going for around 20

Yes

And I know me you had childish Internet beef way [/shame], waaaay back then, but that **** was all me, was alcohol (and Who Del, God bless him, instigated) and we've been to games together in groups since, so hopefully that ain't an issue for you if I'm the only one down

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.
  • Like 1

Maybe they are pretending to taste ice cream with those tiny little pink Baskin Robbins spoons?

Perhaps they are simulating eating a single fancy potato chip.

Looks like they are drinking from a tiny tea cup at a 4 year olds fancy party.

How can we know what they are doing? Could be all sorts of stuff. They sure as hell aren't playing defense though.