Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
tweet

Sounds like Doc Rivers last year in the regular season:

"I don't care about Ben's shooting as much as so many other people seem to care about it.  I care that he's a great player. I'm going to let him play. I'm going to give him the keys and let him be free and play. If he takes no shots, I'm fine. If he takes 10 3s, I'm fine. If he gets to the line 15 times, I'm fine. Ben is brilliant enough for me to allow him to play and not get in his way and try to cloud his head up with a bunch of crap. It's about winning, and that's what I want Ben to focus on, how to make each other better and win."   

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

Half court shoot out should have been most made in 1 or 1.5 minutes.. 1 and done was dumb.

Remember back in the day though how hard it was for those skills teams to make one?  Tonight it was damn near immediate. Twice.

is KAT the first center to win the three point competition?  

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Karl Malone being shown at HT was bad though. Especially in light of the story coming about how at 20 he impregnated a 13yo. 

Yeah they probably should have just muttered his name and left him off show.  

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

That 4th quarter all star format is fantastic.  It was just a really fun last quarter with a great ending.

It was really fun to watch, which it needed to be after last nights tragic dunk contest.