Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

23 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Celtics are in trouble.

Agreed. Brad better figure it out.

19 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Who was the idiot in here that said without Kawhi the Raptors turned back into the playoff losers they always were?

I can't be the only one that wouldn't of been shocked by this. 

If I remember correctly they'd lose their mojo when a bigger fish then them showed up.  Are the celtics a bigger fish? I thought they were.

Nick Nurse has my respect. But there's no LeBron to punk them either.  Series tied, thats what matters, not reasons or excuses for who's right or wrong.  I did think raptors wouldn't be back, chock artists, yea I thought that, too.

Edited by Renegade7

47 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Harden makes basketball tough to watch. 

When he’s not playing for foul calls he’s one of my favorite offensive players to watch.  An amazing combination of strength and skill.  

But when he starts foul hunting it’s just bad tv.  I can’t imagine many basketball fans want to watch that.  

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

When he’s not playing for foul calls he’s one of my favorite offensive players to watch.  An amazing combination of strength and skill.  

But when he starts foul hunting it’s just bad tv.  I can’t imagine many baseball fans want to watch that.  

well said. He’s a great passer and it’s a different game when he is moving the ball. It’s what you said, the foul hunting, that just kills the game.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Westbrick stinking out the joint tonight.

Westbrook is a strange fit on a team that is otherwise entirely designed around scoring efficiency.  

Rockets have a lead!  I thought this was going to be a Laker blowout, an answer of sorts.  Felt like that in the first half. 

9 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

They are so easy to dislike. Bev is annoying. KL is cool tho. 

He's alright.  The rest of them are just unbearable.  A lot of dirty players and prima donnas.  Beverly is more than annoying, he's a rotten asshole.  They're making me root for the Lakers and Rockets, which feels wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Word on the street is Gannis wants to go to Miami... 😐

I can see it, but too early, imo, and please don't trade for him, got a good thing going, @Mr. Sinister, dont pull a Brooklyn trying to get greedy, let him come to you if that's really what he wants when time comes...

I'd rather keep the current group, too. Didn't stop Riles in '04 though. Gutted a good, young team for 2 years of Good Shaq. I'd love it if he came via FA, but I'm tired of seeing our young  guys go other places.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

Hot as can be in the 3rd.

Ice cold in the 4th.

Hot and cold has always been the story of teams that rely too much on threes and it’s certainly defined the rockets during Hardens tenure.  You’d think Westbrook would help with that, by providing some counter balance to the over reliance on shooting... but he was a no show.