Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Bucks losing on a tricky tack call is fitting.  Bucks got so many of them that game.  They can’t guard Miami’s roster of competent role players, meanwhile the Heat can competently build a wall around Giannis and dare the rest of the Bucks to beat them.  They can’t. 

Unrelated:  how many barbers did the nba drag into the bubble with these players?  Did the stars bring there own and end up forced to share?

I don't know which was worse, the foul on Middleton or the one on Butler. To me Dragic was standing there with his hands straight up, that was not a foul. Giannis at least grazed Butler after the shot. Both were questionable at the very least. Don't blow the whistle unless it is obvious. 

28 minutes ago, Destino said:

The bucks are screwed.  They paid a lot of money for Bledsoe and Middleton and can’t win despite having Giannis pulling triple teams.  They need to make a trade for a disgruntled star.  

Beal is exactly who they need, but I don't think they have the ammo to trade for him.

Middleton + 2 firsts

21 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Beal is exactly who they need, but I don't think they have the ammo to trade for him.

Middleton + 2 firsts

Those would be worthless firsts.  That’s the problem with trading with good teams.  You know how much a pair of picks 25-30 is worth?  Nothing.  They’re practically second round picks.  You’re basically hoping for a shocking surprise or a bench player at that position.  This is why the team trading away a star virtually never wins a trade.  

Middleton is an over paid choke artist.  

That said, I’d take Middleton and Bledsoe for Wall and Troy Brown Jr.  They’d never do it though, because that would be a horrible trade.  lol

• Like 1